I don't really remember, It was a long time ago. I think I watched either Pokemon or Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network. I didn't even know what anime was back then, I only found out what anime was when I watched Soul eater.
when i was a kid I watched poke,onepiece,naruto,bleach on tv xD and then my cousin's showed me some anime later on :P
Through local television. :) There was an anime craze when I was growing up in the Philippines.
I used to watch DBZ and Pokémon on Cartoon Network. It didn't really occur to me that they were Japanese anime until I got older and started reading manga
I knew that were Japanese. Transformers I thought was American at first! :D
My friend gave me a disc of slayers and I completely fell in love with it:) I was in the 8th grade
sailor moon of course ;)) when i was 6 or 7 years old, i was waiting for watching all of day! i wanted to be usagi tsukino! and my love is mamoru :)
Well, I was forced to watch Moomin when I was a baby, and after that came all the other classics such as Sailor Moon and Gundam etc, so basically I've been watching anime ever since I was born....
When I was little I watched Sailor Moon in swedish, but at that time I didn't even know what anime was...

I started to watch anime quite late actually, long after I started to watch Asian dramas. In 2005 I started to learn japanese on my own and through that I found japanese dramas and movies. Then I started to watch korean dramas as well. After a while I decided to re-watch Sailor Moon but in japanese. The nostalgia made it a pleasant experience, so after that I started to watch Fruits Basket, Gakuen Alice, Blood+ and other anime series. I don't watch anime as much as I watch other series and movies, but I enjoy it a lot when I do.
In Middle School I had no friends to hang out with so every lunch time I'd go into the library and read books about Japan (I really liked to read about Asian countries, I found them fascinating)! When I got to High School, I went to the library, I was excited that there would be new books I could read about Asia. I stumbled across a rogue manga book on the Japan section shelf.. I think it was D.N.Angel volume 2 or something haha. Anyway I was confused with the whole "reading backwards" thing and thought "This isn't an English comic book >.>" So I went onto the computer and searched it and I discovered the wonderful world of Anime and Manga o 3 o ) 

Shortly after, coincidentally, my mum met this guy from L.A and he made us watch Samurai Champloo and Naruto and I thought the art looked similar and realised it's like the manga I discovered! :D So then that made me interested in Japan much more than the rest of Asia. And now for the past 4 or 5 years I've been learning more and more about Japan, started learning Japanese in Cambridge, watched lots and lots of anime and hoarded collected lot's of manga! :D 

Fin. 
Long time ago. Naruto , bleach and one piece was shown on tv. Thats when i learned about anime, but i guess my cousin got me in to anime because he recommended me a anime. and it got me hooked up.

from a friend. she was obsessed with the twins in ouran high school host club. the only other anime i knew of was sailor moon, so after watching the whole thing i fell in love. my first official anime after that has to be tsubasa chronicle <3.