One of my favorite hobbies is traveling! I love to explore new places, cultures, and traditions. I often use rent a bus Barcelona when traveling with friends or family. It's a great way to get around the city, especially when you plan to visit several attractions in one day. You can comfortably drive to the beach or a cozy restaurant and then go sightseeing. It also allows me to enjoy the atmosphere of the city without having to worry about parking or public transportation. Every trip is a new story, new impressions and an opportunity to create unforgettable moments with loved ones! Do you like traveling? 

I love drawing ( anime sketches), hiking, watching dramas/films and Landscape photography 

Reading, this has recently taken over my obsession with watching Asian dramas ( not a permanent thing I can assure you lol) 

• Watching/reading Animanga
  • Reading Books (fantasy mainly)
  • Hanging at the Gym (if that counts as a hobby)

Just standing at the beach, watching the waves roll in and hit me. Other than this watching dramas and movies and spending time with my cats are my things too.

Gambling

• Instagram photos
  • Cute cafes
  • Concerts
  • Watching dramas
  • Netflix
  • Reading
  • Shopping
  • Photography
  1. Cooking
  2. Mobile gaming
  3. My Cat

One of my favorite hobbies is working with sound effects on soundeffekte.net and discovering new music.