I loved the drama. I watched it right after watching One Litre of Tears, so I had a week long sob fest. lol

*Moderator's Note*I edited this thread to open it up for discussion for all members. The first post spoilers are in white font so not everyone gets spoiled right off the bat. (just highlight to see what she put). However, spoilers in a discussion thread are generally okay, so the rest of the comments are free game. So if you get spoiled beyond the first post, it's not the fault of the user.
Life is life and that is what they showed in koizora. I loved and hated the ending at the same time, it was beautiful as how she moved on with her life, although her precious Hiro was gone. But still after he was gone I was rooting for them to be together and to start a family. Am I the only one who had that feeling ? xD
I LOVE the drama, it's one og my absolute favorits. i'm dident like the movie thad mutch thort. normaly i'm a big fan og Miura Haruma, but in my hed there vill alweys only be ONE Hiro Seto Koji.. Cryed like hell from ep 3 and ontil the end..