Episode 11 wasn't as packed with events as episode 10 but still very good, imo. I'm really loving Yuki's portrayal of Naoki.
i have watched this dorama until episod 11 xD suki <3
MoonLight wrote: Ep 11 wasn't what I wanted but I felt bad for Kin-chan; he was more pitiful than the ones from other versions.
Also, they really need to fasten things up.

I agree, things should get faster.
I thought episode 14 was pretty good. I actually like how the mother is being a monster-in-law. Can't wait for Kin-chans date! I wonder how it will stack up against ISWAK's date.
ep 14 was my least favourite part but the upcoming one is def my favourite.
I know right, can't wait for it. There's just kinda one or two things I really don't like about/not looking forward to towards the ending.
I really enjoy this remake version! It has a candy-sweet taste without being silly or overloaded with feels...or heaven forbid, no feels at all!
It's really bad that this version didn't manage to take the story to the marriage part just like the old J-version.
Episode 15 is really good! Kin-chan is even more adorable in this episode with the whole stuff bear scene. Kotoko looks so pretty in that pink kimono.
The cameo appearance of Sato Aiko (The actress who played Kotoko's role in the 1996 version) was good; at least she can see that Kotoko's character can be adorable and not annoying the way she did it.
CheerfulSoul wrote: The cameo appearance of Sato Aiko (The actress who played Kotoko's role in the 1996 version) was good; at least she can see that Kotoko's character can be adorable and not annoying the way she did it.

lol, are you being sarcastic? :D Well, they were around the same age when she took part in the first version so maybe you're right.
Aphrodity wrote: It's really bad that this version didn't manage to take the story to the marriage part just like the old J-version.

Yes, that's pretty bad because I had high expectations for that part in this version but maybe there's a second season?
I think there will be a second season. But I guess it'll all depend on the ratings, that's how it usually goes right?
I have this feeling that I won't like the ending... I think they're dragging on this engagement thing too much...3 episodes already, all about the same. but maybe that's just me.
This Drama is justa adorable <3 I love it so much *___* Best version for me (=: