Mirichan wrote: I think I have seen the OVA already ;) Even though I watched anything other from it yet xD

I dont think the new OVA is out yet.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I dont think the new OVA is out yet.

Really?? And I was sure that it was an Ova that I have watched...then maybe it was an prequal? Mhm sorry it seems that I got it wrong then...:)
Mirichan wrote: Really?? And I was sure that it was an Ova that I have watched...then maybe it was an prequal? Mhm sorry it seems that I got it wrong then...:)

That's the old OVA
Skye-N-Rain wrote: That's the old OVA

Ahhh....ok :D Now I got it...so there is an new OVA^^
Thank You Skye ,thanks to you I learned something new :p
Seen the anime and loved it!! excited for the film!!! :D
OMG, Rurouni Kenshin will be in movie ??? And also Takeru Sato will be Kenshin ??? I can't wait to watch that. I hope the movie will be at least as good as the anime or even get better. XD
Latest trailer :D I can't wait...it comes out on my birthday hahaha

And some "Behind The Scenes" footage (:

it looks really good ^^
i saw it! and it is awesome esp considering that i only understood 2% of what was said in the movie (from what i was told after, the movie uses a lot of old japanese that is not commonly spoken today... not that it would make a difference with my below basic level of japanese). i watched sumarai x on toonami back in high school and i rewatched a bit of it before watching the movie so i was able to follow what was happening. the action is amazing and again despite the barrier it was still funny. i wish i could watch it with english subs in japan (trust me i looked but no dice) so the rest of you are going to be luckier than me when it is released overseas. u get subs in english, french, spanish and chinese.
:0 is this out with subs already?
i can't wait for it to be released!!!
nekoblah wrote: :0 is this out with subs already?

Neko, nope! Boutux watched it in Japan.

WE have to wait until next year...
akai-kitsune wrote: Neko, nope! Boutux watched it in Japan.

WE have to wait until next year...

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Boutux send us a bootleg! :(