Momochan:

You who came from the stars

We share the same opinion! I too disliked it when I saw it back then.. i had to drop it for 6 months before returning to it and I kept skipping parts.

Momochan:

You who came from the stars

Yeah it was boring at times and Kim Soo Hyun's acting felt robotic, this writer's dramas are a hit or miss for me. I loved LOTBS but couldn't get into YWCFTS and CLOY... 

although I liked the ML in the Thai version better. 

I liked You who came from the stars, the first time I watched it. The second time was a little meh. Jun Ji Hyun carried that series with her amazing acting. If you'd put in another female lead and that series would have tanked probably.

But my worst series I've watched is Backstreet Rookie! It's disappointing in two ways, both the leads performance disappointed me because they are among my favorite actors, but the story is just plain boring... it's almost about nothing. If I had to describe the series it would be "takes place in a convenience store". That's not very interesting.

Triad Princess

Least favorite I've ever seen. It was so cute and I fell for the male leads hard, but I swear I have never disliked a drama's speed as much as I LOATHED this ones. I thought their relationship was so cute and genuine but they SPEEDRAN it! And then the second male lead came in and I honestly loved him more- purley because their relationship MADE SENCE!!!! I- they expected me to be heartbroken over a huge fight when they went from awkward coworkers to sleeping together in what felt like a day. I'm so upset because of the potential this drama had- it was seriously on the way to being my favorite and then it chucked everything I liked about it in my face and broke soul. My lowest rated drama :/

bongbong:

Tomorrow With You is the only drama I've dropped so far. I love time travel but I was really disappointed in this as the plot just seemed so slow to progress, I stopped watching after 4 episodes.

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is absolutely one of the worst ones I actually finished. Ugh. You were smart to drop it. >_<

I've seen so many bad Korean dramas that I can't even keep track anymore. The most recent one I hated enough to drop was Love Alarm. I couldn't stand any of the characters.

Sherry:
I couldn't stand any of the characters.

For this reason: Hyena. I cannot stand the type that when they get to the top, they look down on a mountain of corpses. And both leads was that type as were many supporting characters.

Sunset:
Bride of Habaek was cringe lol I remember watching that at the same time with Woman of Dignity, the OSTs was the only decent thing about it

Did you like Women of Dignity? That was actually a good drama. Strong female leads whether they are good or bad are my favs.

Mine was The Heirs and Boys Over Flowers, don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lee Minho and Park Shinhye but Geum Jandi's and Gu Joonpyo's relationship was so absolutely toxic that it took me a long time to finish Boys Over Flowers, and in The Heirs, I am seriously not a fan of Cha Eunsang, she cries so much and has no self love or worth and it makes me angry that she's like that.

I tried to watch Whats wrong with secretary kim as it had Park Min Young, but dropped it after the first episode. I am citing it here bcs its one of the 2-3 korean dramas i have dropped but the only one after the 1st episode. Im sure its not bad, its was just not to my liking.. 

Itaewon class for sure. Awful main characters, forced diversity, bad plot, even with Kim Dong Hee in it, I couldn't bear to finish it without punching the screen

ShotaSidePart:

Did you like Women of Dignity? That was actually a good drama. Strong female leads whether they are good or bad are my favs.

Loved it, I was addicted to it when it was airing and Jung Sang Hoon was hilarious even though I should be hating his character! I became a fan of Kim Hee Sun there, she and Lee Ki Woo had way more chemistry than Shin Se Kyung & Nam Joo Hyuk even without any romantic/kiss scenes xD

The Girl Who Sees Scents - didn't liked the plot, hated both stupid ML and FL. But somehow I managed to finish it.
Born Again - the beginning was promising, but then... meh. Dumb, slow and boring. Dropped it

Evil_Deed:

The Girl Who Sees Scents - didn't liked the plot, hated both stupid ML and FL. But somehow I managed to finish it.
Born Again - the beginning was promising, but then... meh. Dumb, slow and boring. Dropped it

I agree, I watched it skipping parts but really it was not a good drama. A lot of ridiculous scenes that make you scream "what am i watching right now..". Lots of plot holes and dumb moves from characters as you already said.

Noble, My Love

The only reason I was able to finish it is because it was so short, I still struggled to finish it. I hate the ML so much! The whole drama was basically just him manipulating, controlling and insulting the FL. 

PrincessJirachi:
I hate the ML so much! The whole drama was basically just him manipulating, controlling and insulting the FL.

Wow, what spin-doctor came up with that title then. Thanks for the heads up :)