Elise:

We need more traffic on here. This forum will be bombarded with gifs and my favorite passages from the novel later....... I'll also add some chapters that I found sad

Yeah, I agree! When people arrive for season 2, we need to be prepared!

nathsketch:

That would be the ideal ending! I'd empty my bank account to see that! LOL

It's really beautiful, Elise! What can we do to make it happen???? I'm dying here

I might be writing a fic, but I don't think you'd like it nathsketch. It will be 100% canon-compliant without changing anything from the original story. XY is just like Rose in Titanic, who married someone other than Jack (TSJ), has children and grandchildren, and a full and happy life. But when she is very elderly, she discovers the ice crystal ball (paralleling Rose seeing Jack's drawing on the news) and feels compelled to go to the place where XY died (paralleling Rose wanting to go to the boat that was home base for the team that was exploring the wreck). The end will be similar to the scenario I wrote in this thread. 

AH :

I might be writing a fic, but I don't think you'd like it nathsketch. It will be 100% canon-compliant without changing anything from the original story. XY is just like Rose in Titanic, who married someone other than Jack (TSJ), has children and grandchildren, and a full and happy life. But when she is very elderly, she discovers the ice crystal ball (paralleling Rose seeing Jack's drawing on the news) and feels compelled to go to the place where XY died (paralleling Rose wanting to go to the boat that was home base for the team that was exploring the wreck). The end will be similar to the scenario I wrote in this thread. 

That's amazing!! I knew you couldn't resist writing your own stuff. You're too knowledgeable to let it go to waste.

You're my bestie, I'll be cheering you on, even if I'm dying inside hahah

No, really, I hope you write it! I'll definitely read it!

AH ending serves all the fans! 

My little change that would make me happy is if the figure XL adds to the crystal ball is white haired.  Then a part of him will always be with XY.

I've been looking over the leaked script again and in season 2 episode 13, XL and that other dude were talking about the poisonous bug. 

TSJ (displeased): Xiang Liu, you have strong spiritual powers and nine lives, but Xiao Yao doesn't.
XL (smirking): The two people linked by the bug not only can feel each other's pain, but each other's emotions too.
TSJ (guardedly): What do you mean?
XL: Any intense emotions can be felt by the other person. For example joy, grief, and even more so... passion.
TSJ (furious): You... (restrained himself) Is what you're saying true?
XL (deliberately): What? Passion?

Tushan Jing glared at Xiang Liu and pursed his lips.

XL (baiting): Tushan clan leader, shall we put it to the test?

Tushan Jing did not rise to his bait, and looked to have recovered his composure.

And then 3 episodes later, XY and that dude passionately kiss...... did he not care about XL feeling all that?

Or did he think XL was just saying that to make him mad? He should've suspected.......

Elise:
XY and that dude passionately kiss

That's debatable. ?

Honestly, those The Office gifs are breathing life into me. I could not handle this much nonsense without Michael Scott.

Elise:
I've been looking over the leaked script again and in season 2 episode 13, XL and that other dude were talking about the poisonous bug.

Why are you putting yourself through this torture? That script should be sent back to the depths of Hell from whence it came. Burn it, and let the ratings do us justice hahahahahaha

nathsketch:

That's debatable. ?

Honestly, those The Office gifs are breathing life into me. I could not handle this much nonsense without Michael Scott.

Why are you putting yourself through this torture? That script should be sent back to the depths of Hell from whence it came. Burn it, and let the ratings do us justice hahahahahaha

I can't stop thinking about it lol. How is it possible that dude doesn't suspect or know XL can feel the passion? XL told him he can feel pain and emotions like grief and joy. My headcanon is that he knows but doesn't care.

Anyways

Elise:
I can't stop thinking about it lol. How is it possible that dude doesn't suspect or know XL can feel the passion? XL told him he can feel pain and emotions like grief and joy. My headcanon is that he knows but doesn't care.

Exactly, so much for being a green flag Good™ dude. I want him gone too. So much. Gone, evaporated, turned to dust.

Elise:

TSJ (displeased): Xiang Liu, you have strong spiritual powers and nine lives, but Xiao Yao doesn't.
XL (smirking): The two people linked by the bug not only can feel each other's pain, but each other's emotions too.
TSJ (guardedly): What do you mean?
XL: Any intense emotions can be felt by the other person. For example joy, grief, and even more so... passion.
TSJ (furious): You... (restrained himself) Is what you're saying true?
XL (deliberately): What? Passion?

Tushan Jing glared at Xiang Liu and pursed his lips.

XL (baiting): Tushan clan leader, shall we put it to the test?

Tushan Jing did not rise to his bait, and looked to have recovered his composure.

And then 3 episodes later, XY and that dude passionately kiss...... did he not care about XL feeling all that?

Or did he think XL was just saying that to make him mad? He should've suspected.......

Of course Jing doesn't care that XL has to writhe in pain and passion while Jing is making out with XY.  It's not like they are friends.  Not to mention, he KNOWS that XL loves XY and is jealous as heck.  Oh, wait, you said the same.

Elise:

NGL, That exchange between XL and TSJ makes me laugh. It's XL getting his digs in.

It also sounds like the opening for a fan fic threesome.

It also doesn't sound at all like anything XL would say to Jing, of all people.  It's none of his business and he's not one to give away weaknesses.

nathsketch:
Exactly, so much for being a green flag Good™ dude. I want him gone too. So much. Gone, evaporated, turned to dust.

Okay.  Now performing the exorcism!  Thank you Elise!

Kokuto:

Okay.  Now performing the exorcism!  Thank you Elise!

This sequence of gifs will never not be beautiful.

more gifs incoming <3

Elise:

more gifs incoming <3

Xiang Liu always remembered what Xiao Yao told him and did everything in his power so that she would have those 3 things.

When the aura of death came hurtling over Xiao Liu tumbled and tried to avoid it while saying “My lord, I really am Wen Xiao Liu. Maybe I’m not ONLY Wen Xiao Liu, but I have no intention to harm the resistance army under General Gong Gong. I don’t belong to the Kingdom of Xuan Yuan, or the Kingdom of Gao Xing, and not to the Kingdom of Sheng Nong. I am just……….”

Xiao Liu paused and thought “Who am I?”

He raised his head and allowed his entire expression to be seen by Xiang Liu “I am just someone who has been discarded. I have no ability to protect myself, I have no one to rely on, I have nowhere to go, so that is why I chose to be Wen Xiao Liu in Qing Shui Town. If my lord will allow, I wish that I could be Wen Xiao Liu for the rest of my life.”

Xiang Liu stared at him and Xiao Liu didn’t dare to move but the beads of cold sweat came down and there where unshed tears in his eyes because the hard protective shell placed in the last tens of years got forcibly peeled open.

After some time, Xiang Liu calmly said “If you want to live, work for me!”

Chapter 2

I love Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu's early friendship. They had a swimming race <3

This scene with them flying on Furball and the sun setting in the background is beautiful :)