Snowdrop Meadow:

https://youtu.be/VigT5D01P4A?feature=shared&t=5292

The more scenes you watch, the more details you catch eg. during the cave scene, where XL gets aroused by XY, XL's ears are red (I timestamped it in the link above). 

Nice find. I never noticed that before. I need detective eyes and a magnifying glass to see all these hidden YaoLiu details

Elise:

Nice find. I never noticed that before. I need detective eyes and a magnifying glass to see all these hidden YaoLiu details

Yes, there are so many hidden things!

This thread has been neglected for almost a month.

Elise:

It's because they're taking too long with releasing season 2!!

(Amazingly, I'm still subscribed to this thread! ^^)

AH :

I'm just going to post some gifs to fill up the page and so it isn't dead last on the replies again lol

XIAO YAO: It’s said that Heaven favors deity but I think it’s the mortal it favors. The mortal is no different from deity. The only difference is their short life. Look at the moon. A thousand years ago, it looked just like that. Even the most beautiful scenery becomes boring over time - Ep. 6

Elise:

I'm just going to post some gifs to fill up the page and so it isn't dead last on the replies again lol

Something tells me nathsketch will be very pleased. 

Talking under the moon.

*whispers and laughs*

That's his facial expression after XY told him his laugh is creepy.

The head tilt™

AH :

Oddly enough, the moment they release season 2, I’ll have to unsubscribe from all my threads *sobs*

Elise:

Oh! Not anymore! <3

Elise:

Thank you darling ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

Elise:

*whispers and laughs*

That's his facial expression after XY told him his laugh is creepy.

*face palm* his laugh is perfect you silly (wo)man >:(