Sorry I've been absent and not replied.  Been without power and internet since Hurricane Helene hit about ten days ago.   Me and mine are safe and fine, but I won't be around regularly until they are restored.

Kokuto:

Sorry I've been absent and not replied.  Been without power and internet since Hurricane Helene hit about ten days ago.   Me and mine are safe and fine, but I won't be around regularly until they are restored.

Am truly relieved to hear that you are fine. No rush and  no pressures about responding - the priority is always your well being. Please take care, stay safe and catch up as and when everything is sorted out.

Kokuto:

Great to hear u are safe! See u around here soon! 

Kokuto:

KOKUTO I NEARLY DIED. Lololol but seriously so many WhatsApp messages T_T 

So good that you and your family and your doggies are okay!

nathsketch:

KOKUTO I NEARLY DIED. Lololol but seriously so many WhatsApp messages T_T 

So good that you and your family and your doggies are okay!

Wait!! Nearly died!!!! You can't just say that and not elaborate.

Kokuto:

Whoa! I don't watch mainstream news or keep up with any news really so didn't even know about these events. Glad to hear that your and your fam.are safe and sound.

HeadInTheClouds:

Wait!! Nearly died!!!! You can't just say that and not elaborate.

Lololol no I didn’t really nearly die. But I was worried because Kokuto didn’t reply for days :(

New trailer for Filter. No English sub, unfortunately.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7BwkngFAGLc7mg6M/

It looks nut :-).  The alpaca seems to have a staring role :-)

There's also a new trailer for Love Has Fireworks, but I haven't been able to find a clear video for it.