Kawaikochan wrote: Here are a few others that may interest you:

IS: Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei: IS follows the high school life of Hoshino Haru. Haru was born intersex meaning that he was born with physical characteristics of both sexes and cannot clearly be assigned as a binary gender based on these physical characteristics. Registered as female at birth but later raised as a boy (gender) since he always played with boys his age during the earlier years of school. Haru is forced to attend high school as a girl because of this.

I think this drama is genius! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!
Also adding - Main Title: Tiamo Chocolate Native title: 愛上巧克力 Also Known as: Set Chocolate ; Love Chocolate ; Ai Shang Chocolate ; Ti Amo Chocolate General Details CountryTaiwan TypeDrama NetworkSET TV Aired: April 10, 2012 A second remake of coffee prince from Taiwan?!?
bakakokoro wrote: Also adding -
Main Title: Tiamo Chocolate
Native title: 愛上巧克力
Also Known as: Set Chocolate ; Love Chocolate ; Ai Shang Chocolate ; Ti Amo Chocolate

General Details

CountryTaiwan
TypeDrama
NetworkSET TV
Aired: April 10, 2012

A second remake of coffee prince from Taiwan?!?

I'm watching this now; it's rather interesting, but I think it's less Coffee Prince-like than originally expected.
cool! I try and wait til they are completely subbed before watching lol Are you also watching Happy Michelin Kitchen? I wonder if that is more of a closer remake?
Also adding Main Title: Eternal Happiness Native title: 再生緣 Also Known as: Joi Sung Yuen ; Zai Sheng Yuan Hong Kong Aired: August 5, 2002 to September 13, 2002 It's cute.. very similar to my bratty princess.
I just finished this Thai movie and it was really adorable! It's called "Yes or No" and the main lead Supanart Jittaleela is really adorable!
I don't see Papa to Musume no Nanokakan is mentioned yet..
it's body swap tho...between father and daughter...
but it's so funny...seeing the father acts like high school girl and feminin high school girl acts like a man..lol
i've watched the first half of Down with Love and i really like it so far. Jerry Yan is just edible.

now Personal Taste....if you're a fan of Lee Min Ho, yes absolutely watch it. there's some great supporting cast and some funny and cute moments, and it's LEE MIN HO!!! but the female lead...ugh! i've never seen her in anything else, but in this she makes you want to put your head through a plate glass window.
wow lots of gender bender dramas.. Very Good list ~im listing all of them now for my not to watch list ^_^
cityhunter83 wrote: i've watched the first half of Down with Love and i really like it so far. Jerry Yan is just edible.

now Personal Taste....if you're a fan of Lee Min Ho, yes absolutely watch it. there's some great supporting cast and some funny and cute moments, and it's LEE MIN HO!!! but the female lead...ugh! i've never seen her in anything else, but in this she makes you want to put your head through a plate glass window.

I LOVE Ella chen!! and Jerry Yan was adorable in Down with love!! So were the kids!

Personal Taste was really good too! Lee Min Ho is really a cutie! I liked the female lead! I haven't seen anything else of her's either though lol EXCEPT the moving Chilling Romance! Which isn't GB but REALLY funny! I would recommend it!
bakakokoro wrote: I LOVE Ella chen!! and Jerry Yan was adorable in Down with love!! So were the kids!

Personal Taste was really good too! Lee Min Ho is really a cutie! I liked the female lead! I haven't seen anything else of her's either though lol EXCEPT the moving Chilling Romance! Which isn't GB but REALLY funny! I would recommend it!

she's so awful in personal taste that i didnt even realize that was her in chilling romance.
Wild Romance? The girl didn't really cross-dress but she acts like a boy so I think it counts. :))
Yellow Ribbon Love aka. Boy and Girl ^^

It's GREAT! One of the best gender benders out there..
MonjaElisa wrote: Yellow Ribbon Love aka. Boy and Girl ^^

It's GREAT! One of the best gender benders out there..

I hit a wall with it at episode 14. Is it worth trying to finish? I kinda enjoyed the beginning, but I don't' think she cross dresses any more?
yaay! i'm so glad i found this thread i have so many new dramas added to my list thanks all for the reccs!! :)