Greatest Love is good. Shut Up Flower Boy Band is depressing at the first because Byung Hee dies, but it gets better and the ending was good. My Princess, I Need Romance, and Bad Couple are good as well. Bad Couple can be pretty sad so you might want to avoid that one. *Grabs the Puffs and goes back to The Moon that Embraces the Sun*
For romance how about Bullfighting, Mars, I need Romance or lol Greatest Love hehehehe
Ok. Nice. It seems like everyone is saying Greatest Love, so I think I will try it out. Thanks.
MARS is very romantic, but it's pretty deep. I get the impression a more light-hearted romance is desired.
Yes, indeed. I haven't watched a light-hearted romance recently, so if you know any romances that are just that, that would be cool. I hadn't even known about Greatest Love until now, but it looks like it has a unique storyline.
If you have not seen My Princess, it has some very funny moments and one very yummy scene *wink*. (And I'm not talking about sex for any of you with dirty minds!!!)
I do quite enjoy those yummy scenes. :)
LOL You will have to let me know, if you figure out the the scene I mentioned. I had to tack that comment on at the end because I know there are other people out there like me that have the naughtiest sense of humor.
I would have been a little surprised if that is what you meant, because it seems that most Korean dramas are pretty wholesome, unlike Taiwanese dramas, for example.
Romance in Korean dramas for the most part is very innocent. Bad Couple and I Need Romance have a bit more spice than most.
Really? I haven't seen many Korean dramas that are like that. The closest thing I can thing of that is "spice" is something like Personal Taste, or Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, for that one kiss scene.
The story for Bad Couple is a woman wants a child, but doesn't want to get married. She finds a man with the best DNA and goes about finding a way to acquire it. He's very old fashioned so that leads to all kinds of interesting situations. It doesn't keep the happiest vibe so I wouldn't call it light-hearted.
It does sound like it would be good. The storyline is different.
Doremeduck wrote: Yes, indeed. I haven't watched a light-hearted romance recently, so if you know any romances that are just that, that would be cool. I hadn't even known about Greatest Love until now, but it looks like it has a unique storyline.

Yes indeed - Greatest Love is loads of fun as well as My Girlfied in a Gumiho. Protect the Boss is nice romantic comedy - and has a chaebol family that likes it's kids! Radical.