It's okay if there is a supernatural attached to it, as long as I can feel the chemistry between the two
- I prefer moments that will has a funny, heart-warming, and tear-jerking moments
- Near to reality (nothing that is 97% chance not to happen in real life)
- I prefer teenage love (since I'm a teenager)
Better if story progress beyond teenage years (they go to work, etc)
**wish they have good acting skill hehe, not required**
DISCLAIMER:
Honest opinion/comment. Not intend to offend anyone
- Somehow, I don't enjoy modern korean dramas / movies T.T the characters is too intended on the "ideal/perfect/preferred" look. So I don't enjoy it. Sorry T.T
uhhh not easy to think a drama or movie with these reqs,only these two dramas   but not teenage love : bara no nai hanya and Beautiful Life (pure and very heart warming ) >.<

and  for movies (all teenage) :
tokyo girl (supernatural)
only you can hear me(supernatural)
koizora
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
My Rainy Days
Jinx!!!
Kimi ni Todoke(check the anime too if you like this )

you can also check these dramas :
orange days
fated to love you
That Winter, The Wind Blows
The Greatest Love
Plus Nine Boys(teenage)
Love Shuffle
Nagareboshi
Kingyo Club(teenage)
Summer Snow
Aishiteiru to Ittekure

p.s if something else come to my mind ill post it
have a nice day  baii :3

Thank you so much. I hope you'll post if you ever remember something. Something that at least deliver unstaged or unscripted relationship

Just watche Tada, kimi wo. I love Aoi Miyazaki hehehe, but it was average for me. Like almost nothing happened
1. Tokyo girl - will definitely watch this, where can I watch it in eng sub? Haha
2. KnT and Koizora - Apparently I don't like the cast, and how their acting skills
yo,for tokyo girl  you can watch it here http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie/tokyo-girl
other few titles :
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
Time Traveller( supernatural)
Cyborg She (supernatural)
Sukitte Ii nayo

First Time - it's chinese, but it's honestly one of my favorites movies. for some reason everything felt just so real between the main leads and it made me cry like a baby. it might seem like the romance in the beginning is going a bit too fast, but it is going to change.
Big thanks ryo and rrinu :D

A. MOVIES

Top on my list:
1. Himizu (I found it)
2. First time
3. Time traveller (silly me, I was actually thinking about this, not Tokyo girl)

Not top priority, but will watch
1. only you can hear me
2. Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - because Masaki Okada is here LOL

Comments:
. Cyborg She- I guess, to unrealistic, and will likely to not happen

3. Sukitte Ii nayo - Seen the anime, have read the manga, nothing match happened so I'm guessing it's pretty average movie hehe. I am much looking forward to Ao Haru Ride (I am just waiting for the eng subs)

2. Koizora - Completed the manga, I was intrigued, and yeah a lot of things happened, but.. apparently I don't like the main's personalities, there straight generic shoujo drama characters. Good story, but I was not feeling it. Like it is really another dimension

3. Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru- a 2 hour long movie... and nothing match happened. I only love Aoi and ending, the OST is boring and not notecable, the acting.. I did not feel their emotions at all, except for Aoi.

4. My Rainy Days- I don't like pretty girls as main, c'mon they get the guys in reality already HAHAHA -.-

5. Jinx!!!- I don't find it interesting
By the way, thanks for the recommendations! I hope you don't mind about my comments :)

B. DRAMAS
1. Orange days- I like the cast, hope the story delivers
2. Fated to love you- I don't feel that they really like each other, like I am really ware its just acting 
3. That Winter, The Wind Blow- Woah, I love both main, def watch
4. The Greatest Love- Looks Fun! but me with modern korea... I don't sound racist, right T.T don't hate please
5. Plus Nine Boys(teenage)- Cool, Looks fun
6. Love Shuffle- I think I'll like this
7. NagareboshiKingyo Club(teenage)- Cool, thanks
8. Summer Snow- Hope has good plot
9. Aishiteiru to Ittekure- Ahh, old (I don't mind it), but does it only revolve around two people?

Others that will go to my PTW
1. it's okay, it's love
heya,dun worry about the comments :3
i will watch himizu and first time  thx both of you >.<

p.s ao haru ride,cant wait cause tsubasa is there xD
Update: I'll watch Jinx!! afterall hehe (series about two shy people got me)
It's part of the top priority now. Thanks!

Keep on recommending :)
Japanse dramas:

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - [College years] Poor boy meets rich girl. I know, it´s a cliché, maybe because it was one of my first dramas I'm a bit biased and I always recommend it xD
Proposal daisakusen - [Supernatural, time travel] A boy attends his long crush wedding and is given the opportunity to travel in the past to confess his feelings to her. Plus is that you see a group of friends in their high school years, college years, job hunting, etc.

Korean dramas:
The Princess Man [Historical] Is a Romeo and Juliet story, two people fall in love but their families are enemies. I think the love between them is strong, so I recommend.

I second Orange Days, Love Shuffle and Only you can here me. I think Love Shuffle is great but maybe is not your cup of tea. Maybe you want to check out Beautiful Days.
I see now that you actually asked for movies ^^'' Sorry
Don't worry, will update the thread's title
under the hawthorn tree