Hi everybody...I have a tight schedule for next 3 months then I give up watching dramas and watched more movie recently could you suggest your favorite movie to me? as drama I still want something with a good plot. yesterday I watched Usagi Drop and it was a great movie...
Favorite Movies My Sassy Girl 2001, Korean Love You You 2010, Chinese You Are the Apple of My Eye 2011, Taiwanese Ip Man 2: Legend of Grandmaster 2010, Hong Kong
bannie wrote: Favorite Movies

My Sassy Girl
2001, Korean

Love You You
2010, Chinese

You Are the Apple of My Eye
2011, Taiwanese

Ip Man 2: Legend of Grandmaster
2010, Hong Kong

probably my priority is for japanese movie.... watching many korean dramas has a bad effect on my japanese language!
If you like Rain, and are into dark and quirky movies (think Tim Burton) I would recommend I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK

The Client - Thriller/Courtroom

Gorgeous - Jackie Chan (need I say more?)

Moon Child - Vampires, guns, Gackt, Hyde, a bit of romance, did I mention Gackt?

The Host - This one was really interesting. It's a Korean monster movie. I really enjoyed it.

Some interesting horror movies:

Cursed aka Cho Kowa ihanashi a yami no karasu- A haunted convenience store

Uzumaki - Evil spirals take over a town

Chakushin Ari - Voicemails tht predict your death

Cello- A horror-mystery involving music.

Most of the Asian movies I have seen are horror. lol
my favorite Jmovies:

20th century boys and its sequel
tada, kimi wo aishiteru
lovely complex
rainbow song (i like it a lot, but my friends not so)
thanks I am watching Moon Child and Kaiji seems interesting too Sleepninja, I am not that brave then I gonna stay far from horror part :)
japanese are good in making horror movies .... I had nightmare yet after RING :(
nuka wrote: japanese are good in making horror movies .... I had nightmare yet after RING :(

What a shame! :( I would have recommended Suicide Circle and Noriko's Dinner Table (first one's sequel) otherwise.
i watched kaiji 2 on the plane and initially i thought it would be garbage. some random gambling show. how interesting can it be but at the end i was actually pretty pumped up. good stuff
All the good jap movies i can think of are horror movies but what about : Ashita No Joe Drop (there's fighting and the delinquent type) Confessions Go GOTH (dark feelings and freaks) My Rainy Days Halfway Nana 1 and 2 One Million Yen Girl Oto-na-ri (not my highest recommandation) High School Debut (one of the fewest jap rom-coms) Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu Tokyo Boy (if u don't mind unusual stories) Tokyo Girl Departures (i don't know what's ur type but u may really like this movie) Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru My jap list of movies is pretty long i wouldn't finish if i keep talking about it, if there's anything else u need just ask me :)
All About Lily Chou Chou Confessions Death Game Park Gantz 1 n 2 G@me
bannie wrote: kaiji

Kaiji is good too still have to watch the 2 ^^