Jeaniessi wrote: What's Up Fox
City Hall
The Greatest Love
Secret Garden

COFFEE PRINCE

Dal Ja's Spring
The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry

Rom Coms all...All very very good ones.

haven't seen whats up fox and the woman who still wants to marry xD i have been long fixated with young love . . . school romance and the people in their 20's xD hehe will try these out :D thank you

travis wrote: What are you doing dropping Coffee Prince, WATCH IT NOW!! or not, since I am not supposed to be telling you what to do but.... if you want you can dramathon it right now.... also Shut Up: Flower Boy Band is good.... COFFEE PRINCE!! *runs away*

i actually finished coffee prince although i skipped a few episodes in the end thats why i placed it on dropped xD i got sad when she was getting *****ed at so i skipped to a place of a happy ending hehe
shut up flower boy band, im scared with people fighting and im scared the two friends would fight over the girl~ xD so i stopped but if you tell me they would still be friends i'd watch it hehe please tell me its a happy ending

PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man is a definitely must watch! Best kissing scenes and the best couple!!

Also second Oh My Lady! It's surprisingly good!

im tempted to drop silence because of oh my lady xD will there be choco abs scenes? hehe :P

thank you for the recommendations <3 :D
Queen In Hyun's Man Flower Boy Ramyun Shop May I ask why you were bored with Fondant Garden? It gets better toward the end, imo.
im not really sure if i should say bored or impatient xD its just that the lies keep getting bigger and bigger and i know that there would be so much hurt waiting for all of them i tend to stop watching dramas when they create problems for themselves rather that a bad person doing it for them xD and i dont really understand most of it because the mirrors i was watching it from had a few~more than a few lines missing per episode so i cant really appreciate it that much xD thats why im putting it on hold
morbidbaby wrote: im not really sure if i should say bored or impatient xD
its just that the lies keep getting bigger and bigger and i know that there would be so much hurt waiting for all of them
i tend to stop watching dramas when they create problems for themselves rather that a bad person doing it for them xD
and i dont really understand most of it because the mirrors i was watching it from had a few~more than a few lines missing per episode so i cant really appreciate it that much xD thats why im putting it on hold

I understand where you're coming from. I had difficulty with that aspect too. I was glad I stuck it out. I also had that problem with mirrors.