lol I dont have anything downloaded at all ...i feel left out :D bokami I second darkangels suggestion upload to YT as private & add all of us so we can watch you can be the mini-megaupload for us lol
Wow! That's a lot of downloads, Bokami. ^^

When I first started watching dramas, I would download them using torrents or IRC. But it got frustrating because it would take up so much space and I didn't have the money for storage devices. Plus, jerks would close out the program or shut down my comp. "Helping" the person that "forgot" to do this herself. ARGH!

So I stick to streaming now.
my first reason that i do this is...to easily watch by others (peers/relatives/etc) at will on their respective TVs , not all has power to use computers... also comfortable to watch when watching w/ group of peoples ^^V everybody happy!!
Oppa! I want access to your download library! Are they subbed in english? I have 25 dramas downloaded and I've watched and then deleted about 6 or 7 for space. I saw about 20 on your list I wish I had! so. jealous.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oppa! I want access to your download library! Are they subbed in english?

I have 25 dramas downloaded and I've watched and then deleted about 6 or 7 for space.

I saw about 20 on your list I wish I had! so. jealous.

for kdrama..not included..but srt was easy to get//easy to put together.....for jdrama...i liked them hardsubed coz fansubs put many reference into it

soon i will buy more space, it like buying lands for my houses lol
bokami wrote: for kdrama..not included..but srt was easy to get//easy to put together.....for jdrama...i liked them hardsubed coz fansubs put many reference into it

soon i will buy more space, it like buying lands for my houses lol

LOL! I am right there with you! I really need an external hard drive! :)
I notice that i haven't have many Rom-Coms Hard for me to pick one
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL! I am right there with you! I really need an external hard drive! :)

lol I have one, but I use it for storing my image files and for documents. XD
Geez since i saw collections i expected many links to be here,what a disappointment^^
Random, but good stuff. You should seed your stuff or put it on megashare or something.
bannie wrote: Random, but good stuff.
You should seed your stuff or put it on megashare or something.

as of now not possible ^^
Got two hard drives full of various japanese/korean/american shows and movies. All in all slighly above 4TB of stuff. Haven't even watched half of it yet, there is just no time! :p