Now that my exams are over, I'm totally ready for a drama marathon! I can binge watch dramas for two weeks. :D

So which of these do you recommend I watch first? (I'm planning on finishing my genre challenge by all means.)

God's Quiz and JIN- medical

Girl Who Sees Scents/Ghost - investigation

Boku no Ita Jikan - life

Falling For Innocence - melodrama

Liar Game Korean - psychological 

Misaeng - manga

Vampire Prosecutor - vampire

Evasive Inquiry Agency - mystery

Currently watching Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (suspense) and immensely enjoying it.

The only one I have seen is The Girl Who Sees Scents. I really enjoyed it. (^_^)
I'm currently watching Liar Game and it's pretty good so far. Highly recommend it. 

As for the others, I haven't watched them yet. Most of those are on my PTW list though. So I'm sure you can't go wrong. Everyone always raves about Misaeng and I know Vampire Prosecutor and Girl Who Sees Scents are really popular. 
Falling For Innocence... I loved it :) You can continue with God's Quiz or Girl Who Sees Scents - they were pretty good. I haven't seen the rest either...
Falling for innocence, god's quiz, or vampire prosecutor!!
Falling for innocence if you have the mood for light, comedy and lovely scenes.

God's Quiz if you want to watch something exciting and different from the other dramas.

Vampire Prosecutor if you feel like watching something interesting.
in my opinion you should start with the melodrama then to the more intense ones. I have watched The girl who sees smells, its cute and cool. I recommend you watch Liar Game maybe when you're really ready to some serious mind games, I liked it :) 
Have fun~~~
Thanks for the suggestions! I've downloaded Falling for innocence, God's Quiz, Vampire Prosecutor and half of Misaeng (since it's so popular I'm afraid I'd end up not liking it). I can watch in peace without waiting for the episodes to load. :D

I keep coming across Girl who sees Scents. But I wonder if it's worth the 20 ep download. I heard it got draggy towards the end. :/

actually yeah, I honestly think that 20 ep is too long for the drama but the antagonist is really good there. ~~
vampire prosecutor i just finished it and its quite good full of action and crime/mystery..the girl who sees scents is crime too but there is a romantic element to it so I just couldnt finish it...
Gods quiz omg the main guy has some sass its quite good suspense-wise too
Liar Game Korean - psychological
Falling for Innocence is one of the best I have seen.  Just loved the acting in that series.
Just finished God's Quiz and loved it!! Totally my cup of tea. 

About FFI, I have it on-hold :( I watched till ep 3. But don't like the hero or heroine's character very much. Dong Wook was the only likable person. It's my first time watching KSY. Her face looks kinda weird and all sharp angles. Did she have surgery? :O The hairstyle isn't flattering either. 
I watched falling for innocence then watched Time between dog and wolf. Different genres but it worked. Loved them both. Going to start white christmas now after loads of recommendations. 

The only other one i have watched on your list is Misaeng (incomplete life). Its not at all like i thought and didn't in all honesty think it was worth the high rating. There are better manga dramas to watch lol. Siwon did a good job but it really is about work life .. no romance as such. Just a dorky character.
I hope Misaeng is worth the hype, cos I may have to watch it anyway for the business genre. I don't know why I can't get into FFI, I guess I had too much expectations. Sadly putting it onhold for now.

White Christmas is one of a kind for me. It's the only kdrama that combines the school genre and thriller. The OST, setting, the whole story, the psychological aspect - a gem among the kdrama cliches. Watch it without expectations and you may end up loving it.