I added Strange Circus. :)
I just checked (watched 1/5) Love is not Blind and as far it seems to be a original and cute rom-com. Really like it, I'll finish it tomorrow probably (I need to sleep sometimes) but I think you should try it too :)
Sleepninja wrote: I added Strange Circus. :)

Don't just add them- watch them already ^_^ Your PTW list scares me. It's truly a monster :D
Uh? You've never watched Secret (Tw)? Go watch it!!! :D Romance + amazing music + intriguing plot

twinklelie wrote: Hong Kong: In the Mood for Love (unless you already saw it given the title of the thread)
A Chinese one, it's amazing but not in the genre you want, but I'm still giving it to you: Farewell my concubine
Japanese: A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth

Farewell my concubine and In the Mood for Love are two of my favourite films ever! :)
But they are both essay sort of movies, not sure this is what you're looking for: the first is astounding but emotionally very hard, and the second is a complex play on wonderful shots which tells a story without ever showing it (it sounds like a nonsense, but if you ever watch it, you'll understand).

:)
amrita828 wrote: Uh? You've never watched Secret (Tw)? Go watch it!!! :D Romance + amazing music + intriguing plot

kk I added it to my queue :)
I don't think anyone has mentioned Sophie's Revenge. I thought it was a really good Rom Com.