Hiya. :)  

I'm looking for dramas, web dramas, and drama specials (from any country) that have scenes where one (or more) of the LEAD characters are kidnapped/abducted.

* Excluding childhood/flashback scenes.

Here's what I've got so far:

Link to the list: Kidnapping / Abduction - (dramas)

Quick-reference list:
City Hunter (2011)
Cruel City
Cruel Romance
Descendants of the Sun
Decoded
Drama Festival 2013: Swine Escape
Faith
Glass Prison
God's Quiz [season 1]
Go Princess Go
Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I Remember You
Jam Loey Rak
Khun Chai Puttipat
Kill Me, Heal Me
King2Hearts
Love Me If You Dare
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Missing You
Monster (2016)
Moorim School
My Amazing Boyfriend
My Beautiful Bride
Ojakgyo Brothers
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
Signal
Triangle (2014)
U Prince Series: The Handsome Cowboy
Vampire Detective
Wind Chime
Monster
Cruel Romance
Decoded
Triangle
City Hunter
Cruel City
My Amazing Boyfriend
Vampire Detective
Kidnapping with demands for release?  Or just character taken against his/her will?  If it's the latter, I've got a few I can think of:
Signal
Drama Festival episode Swine Escape, which might be more of an arranged kidnapping/selling someone off, haha.  Plays out like a kidnapping, though
Drama Special Glass Prison (kind of like kidnapping but not exactly if I'm remembering it right...)
Ojakgyo Brothers (long drama, only one short kidnapping scene, can figure out which ep if necessary)
...I feel like I'm forgetting a lot more, but that's all I can think of for now.
Love me if you dare
Kidnapping for ransom/release, or just taken against their will (for whatever reason), are both fine.  :)

Thanks so much everyone, for the suggestions so far!  Much appreciated! :)

pigtails4ever - Which "Triangle"?  The Japanese or Korean?
I'm pretty sure every main character in Mary Stayed Out all Night is kidnapped at some point.  2 are childhood flashbacks, one is during the story's timeline.
@Nat Wow, seems like there is a lot of kidnapping going on in that drama haha
Nat - Thank you.  Added! :)
I think it has the most kidnappings of any drama.  it's ridiculous
I thought about it again. I think there was some kind of kidnapping/a hostage situation in Khun Chai Puttipat and Descendants of the Sun, but I don't remember clearly. Then there was some kidnapping in Moorim School. I also remember a movie (The Magician) but you seem to search only for dramas :)
My Beautiful Bride. The plot is about kidnapping etc.
@ Neyjour - the Korean one http://mydramalist.com/9176-triangle-2014