So from the two mentioned which would you suggest? 
I didn't finish Goblin (saw only 4 episodes) but I found LOTBS's main couple as having better chemistry. LOTBS is a light, good-feel romantic comedy with a good ending. I liked it. :)
+1 Legend of the Blue Sea.  Lots of good romance, and it was great to see LMH back to acting well, it's been a while! Also Jeon Ji Hyeon was hilarious.  The side characters are great.  I really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed Goblin too, but I think the romance is better and the drama is lighter in Legend of the Blue Sea
FOR ME WITHOUT A DOUBT, LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA
Wow a lot of Legend of Blue Sea, was Goblin that bad? Or is it just unromantic? I have watched up to episode 4 and so far I like it. Its charming.... Should I stop?
Goblin is excellent!  Definitely finish it.  Goblin and LOTBS are two very different shows.  As far as your original post I would agree that LOTBS would be more of what you are looking for.  Of the two Goblin is my favorite.  I'm still trying to work my way thru LOTBS.
I liked them both equally.  but LOTBS fits your request better
Goblin is a deep romance that literally deals with destiny and fate. It's eternal love and the development of the romance leaves you speechless while the LOTBS romance is Disney like to me. Both have happy endings, Goblin's is just more meaningful and powerful IMO. Watch both! But I'm warning you, once you watch Goblin, you might not be able to enjoy other kdramas ever again. It sets a high standard that I don't think most people have recovered from yet.
I liked them both and I'd recommend both, but, I think that Legend of the Blue Sea is what you're looking for. 
Thank you @Jojo @Janey @naksken @ Katiekins   I decided to look it up and apparently Goblin is very sad, that sucks because I liked it so far....
Goblin has sad parts, but I don't think it IS sad.  Keep watching it, it's excellent.

I don't think "light" has to equal "disney"  Both had to do with past lives fate, changing fates and building better futures.  Both had to do with working together, although i think LOTBS did better with the working together part.  Relationships don't have to be traumatic to be meaningful.
@Naksken That last part you said, really agree with you :)
@AnanyaS  it's a bit of a bug bear of mine.  melancholy and angst doesn't make the romance better and light does not equal insubstantial. 
@Naksken Yes, exactly! I totally agree on both. 
I don't think Goblin is sad per say, its more about a deep love that means getting through everything. The ending is happy. I think throughout the series, there's about 45 mins worth of "sad" scenes between Eun Tak and Kim Shin, 15 mins in ep 14 and 30 mins in ep 16. Otherwise it's pretty happy to me