I am looking for a drama with strong SLS - I hate it while watching but I love it when I'm done with the drama :)

I've watched 'The Heirs' - Choi Yeong Do and 'Who are you: School 2015' - Kong Tae Gwang :)

The character don't have to be the 'bad guy' :)

http://mydramalist.com/list/PLp5DY3b

That is my list of the dramas where I had SLS.
Wow! How many! :D Thank you! :)
Hi! :) I'd recommend...

Asuko March!
Love in the Moonlight
Surplus Princess
Doctors (I totally loved the male lead..but the 2nd male lead was also very likeable :)

Thank you! :) I loved 'Love in the Moonlight' :)
Feast of the Gods

I'm not sure how to add a spoiler tag so highlight what's in the parentheses to see the spoiler if you want.
((This is the only drama I've seen where the 2nd lead gets the girl!))
I had such hardcore SLS with Beautiful Gong Shim... I actually ended up dropping the drama bc I liked the main lead so little compared to the second lead! Also Doctor Stranger!!!! The female SLS was real!

I rarely have SLS so those are my two big instances of it
The only time I've ever had SLS is in Love Rain.  This is hilarious because the lead, Jang Keun Suk, is m ultimate bias.
I can't even watch past episode one of asuka march because my SLS feels uncontainable. I was so mad when I realized the guy I liked best is the second lead, lol. I also had it bad in school 2015, too, & I was actually pissed at the writer for making nonsense pairings (among other things).

other dramas I had either slight or big SLS in are cheese in the trap, lie to me, dream high (spoiler: go hye mi reciprocates song sam dong's feelings!), reply 1994, & koe koi.
i experienced huge SLS syndrome while watching Jealousy Incarnate
Go Kyung Pyo's eyes *.* really....
School 2015 & Cheese In The Trap
Thank you all! :D :D :D
Cheese In The Trap and Reply 1994 were the worst for me ugh
Cheese in the trap
Heroine disqualified
Goong
Bel Ami
Goodbye Mr. Black
Sukina hito ga iru koto
Please love the useless me