• Secret 
  • Innocent Man
  • Money Flower

all three are amazingly good.   Secret is my #1 drama actually.

mahiba:

Yeah The Last Empress was a Makjang fest. 

Also  I Have a Lover (I loved it), and left handed wife (I hated it).

I'm watching Left Handed Wife, Shady Mom in Law, Gracious Revenge (around 16 eps in)  didn't think I'd be addicted to daily dramas more than the regular ones xD dropped I Have a Lover, I cringed at the first few eps? 

I bumped up this topic 'cause makjangs are the only shows I'm addicted to right now... I never get bored of them (I like the ones where the plot/characters are simple but something about it keeps you watching it, and the dramatic background music lol) like Hua Jai Sila, Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew, Golden Garden that aired this year 

Sunset:

I'm watching Left Handed Wife, Shady Mom in Law, Gracious Revenge (around 16 eps in)  didn't think I'd be addicted to daily dramas more than the regular ones xD dropped I Have a Lover, I cringed at the first few eps? 

I bumped up this topic 'cause makjangs are the only shows I'm addicted to right now... I never get bored of them (I like the ones where the plot/characters are simple but something about it keeps you watching it, and the dramatic background music lol) like Hua Jai Sila, Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew, Golden Garden that aired this year 

I understand that I Have a Lover is not easily watchable at the beginning, the main characters seem irredeemable. I kept watching out of curiosity, I really like to see what a writer can do with an unlikeable character, then make you root for them. After episode 10, it gets really good in my opinion and it became one of my favorite dramas :)

Though, if you like Left Handed Wife we must have very different tastes LOL

mahiba:

I understand that I Have a Lover is not easily watchable at the beginning, the main characters seem irredeemable. I kept watching out of curiosity, I really like to see what a writer can do with an unlikeable character, then make you root for them. After episode 10, it gets really good in my opinion and it became one of my favorite dramas :)

Though, if you like Left Handed Wife we must have very different tastes LOL

I've only watched 20% of LHW but I am interested in the plot and Kim Jin Woo. Maybe I might give I Have a Lover another try since none of the regular airing dramas right now are getting my attention...

JoanneSmith:
  • Secret 
  • Innocent Man
  • Money Flower

all three are amazingly good.   Secret is my #1 drama actually.

Secret /Secret Love is my #1 drama too. I loved Money Flower it has to be one of the best Kdramas I have ever watched. Another one I loved was The Thornbirds. It took me years to be able to watch the SFL in anything. I hated her with a passion.  

finished Left-Handed Wife, loved it despite the low 7 rating.. I was so addicted it felt like makjang on steroids like with The Last Empress (I saw some similarities which I put in the recommendation page) it gets more makjang-y the more you watch it lmao. At least this one actually had a better ending at the last episode people acknowledged Nam Joon's death unlike with Na Wang Sik (both of them had something stuck in their brain) Empress Dowager felt cartoon-ish she never felt remorse or anything compared to Ae Ra and Nam Joon's final moments which I actually cried to even though they were villains

I didn't really like Secret, the romance felt forced? The first few eps of Money Flower didn't grab my attention but I'll try to continue watching it.. 

The opening 3.5 minutes of Eonni Is Alive  (aka Band of Sisters, iirc), had me roflmao at how much makjang they stuffed in to setup the story.