i really wanna watch a good Japanese drama .. i only watched like 4 or 5 Japanese drama only .. but i don't know where to start .. i don't want a fully or stupid drama .. i want a good romance 

my fav. japanese dorama were

pride
last friends 
pieces 
second love
buzzer beat

and they are so vary in genre ..

but the drama that i most enjoyed was Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ... 
give me something good and romantic like tatto hitotsu no koi ...

help me gurlzzzzzzzzzzzz my beautiful lovely girls on mdl ... 

love you all ... 

+10 Beautiful Life, also Orange Days and Long Vacation.
Hana yori Dango (for sure! it's a classic)

1 litre of tears
Soratobu Kouhoshitsu
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
Boku unmei no hito desu
From 5 to 9
Hotaru no Hikari
Love Shuffle
Nodame Cantabile
Proposal Daisakusen
Taiyou no kisetsu
Zettai Kareshi
Article for where to start with Japanese dramas:   http://mydramalist.com/article/2016/07/17/so-youre-new-to-j-dramas
These are my favourites!!

From 5 to 9 (5-ji Kara 9-ji Made) - This is my favourite i cant recommend it enough, its v romantic and fun 
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Switch Girl!!! and Switch Girl!!! 2
Nodame Cantabile
Hana Yori Dango and Hana Yori Dango 2
A Girl & Three Sweethearts (Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto)
@izzydramalover .. i only saw long vacation from the list you wrote .. tnx so much for helping i will watch the rest ..
@major .. i only watched long vacation and i really liked it .. i will watch the rest .. tnx a lot
@major .. i only watched long vacation and i really liked it .. i will watch the rest .. tnx a lot
@lindalinda .. i watched rich man poor girl .. i will watch the rest .. tnx so much i really appreciate it 
@toots .. i saw kimi wa petto , and bits of hana yori dango .. i will watch the rest of your list .. tnx for helping me :)
@fanitha .. i saw 1 litre of tears and from 5 to 9 .. i dropped hotaru no hikari , but many of you guys have mentioned it so i guess i will give it a second chance, i dropped it at episode 3 .. as for the rest i will watch them .. tnx a lot 
@joannesmith i will check it out .. tnx dear :)
@katy i saw from 5 to 9 and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and really enjoyed them :) .. i will watch the rest of the list you wrote .. tnx a lot my dear