Misaeng/Incomplete Life is pretty good. 

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-Gi, Chief Kim..... that's all I can think of. 

If you are looking for a Korean Drama without much romance..... good luck with that. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Japanese Dramas are much better at making very silly, lighthearted comedy shows without a big emphasis on melo/romance. 

However there are lots of Crime/Thriller dramas without romance  if that's your thing. 

Lils:

My brother is wanting to watch a drama with me over the Christmas Holidays, but he wants to watch a show that is funny and has no romance (or very little of it - not the main focus). I think he prefers a drama similar to Kisarazu Cat's Eye (he really loved that one). I tried to show him Hana Kimi in the past, but I think even that had too much romance for him even though I told him it focuses more on comedy (he couldn't even get through the first episode). 

Looking through my PTW list, I was thinking about showing him one of these dramas (but I haven't seen any of them yet). For any of you who have seen them, would any of these be a good choice? Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro -- Nobunaga Concerto -- Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko -- Bitter Blood -- 38 Task Force

Any recommendations would be helpful and it doesn't have to be a Jdrama either! Thanks!

Maybe gokusen.. i havent watched that yet. But ppl say its mostly of comedy and no romance

Thank you all so much for all the recommendations! <3

I'd also suggest Chief Kim.

Legal High Season 1 and 2 .. 

Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store. It's really hilarious!