i've seen most of the hit korean romantic comedies.. movies i'm talking about.. but one can never get enough.. can you please suggest some good rom-com or plain romances? japanese..korean or taiwenese?
you have watched Reply 1997? really funny, or if you like to watch that currently airing, Cheongdam Dong Alice really fun, very recommended!
zavalana wrote: you have watched Reply 1997? really funny, or if you like to watch that currently airing, Cheongdam Dong Alice really fun, very recommended!

i'm watching that too.. park shi hoo is hilarious!! totally makes me rofl! thanks..
yay for rom coms :) you have watched a lot of my favorites, but here are a few more korean recommendations:

I Do, I Do
The World That They Live In
Mary Stayed Out All Night (Marry Me, Mary)
*Queen In Hyun's Man
Shining Inheritance
*Sungkyunkwan Scandal
To The Beautiful You

I put a * next to my absolute favorites :)
tlkdrama2me wrote: yay for rom coms :) you have watched a lot of my favorites, but here are a few more korean recommendations:

I Do, I Do
The World That They Live In
Mary Stayed Out All Night (Marry Me, Mary)
*Queen In Hyun's Man
Shining Inheritance
*Sungkyunkwan Scandal
To The Beautiful You

I put a * next to my absolute favorites :)

seen all of them except the world that they live in .. it stars hyun bin and song hye kyo right???? i wasn't able to find a place to download it.. i'll look it up..thankyou
i wanted good movies..dramas i've mostly seen all!
yes, Hyun Bin & Song Hye Kyo :)

haven't seen too many movies .. have you seen these yet?

Finding Mr. Destiny w/ Gong Yoo
Windstruck w/ Jun Ji Hyun
tlkdrama2me wrote: yes, Hyun Bin & Song Hye Kyo :)

haven't seen too many movies .. have you seen these yet?

Finding Mr. Destiny w/ Gong Yoo
Windstruck w/ Jun Ji Hyun

i have seen finding mr.destiny just a few days back ... windstruck i saw a long time back! i'm an addict!
aww darn lol sorry, i couldn't be of any help :( you really have seen a lot :)
were can you watch Cheongdam Dong Alice ?????????
thanks a lot anyways :) :)
LifeIsLong wrote: were can you watch Cheongdam Dong Alice ?????????

dramacrazy and gooddrama
it's on Dramacrazy and gooddrama!! the subbed version
For Dramas: A Gentleman's Dignity CityHall Delightful Girl Choon Hyang Densha Otoko Kimi wa Petto Lovers in Paris Pride That Fool The Greatest Love Movie Frivolous Wife Hello Ghost Lost and Found Lovely Complex S Diary The Beast and the Beauty The ESP Couple The Worst Guy Ever Unstoppable Marriage