So hey people of the internet!  After I have watched all the juicy mean dramas such as Le jun kai, lady and liar, Cruel romance of course, Too late to say i love you and some other I don't remember.  So friend, shall we begin?

I am a lowlifer who lives of the character's emotions and I fetishes about the actions of the abusive cold alpha male. I like the the froce kissing and not to talk about force feeding yauuuuw, it melts my heart!!!!!!!!!!

And I know lakorn would be such a good match for me but i think it's just too messy and sometimes too long.  The rapes in the lakorn is eww! If i have seen the rape scene then there is no reason to for me to watch, but i could watch other dramas except lakorn with rape scenes. BTW THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU TO RECOMMEND ME THAI DRAMAS! 

To summon this all, 'cause i know i wouldnt like to read this much.  I want a male lead  that cruel in many ways. NON KOREAN, NON JAPANESE, NON THAI ???? !!!  Other countries i want it. I don't know why i am typing with the character of a 12 year-old tumblr girl, sorry not sorry.  

I have search  for many many many maaaany times for my genre of dramas but still not have found a drama yet to binge watch. It would fun fun fun for you to submit dramas that you think would fit me.

OKAY TAKE ME SERIOUS I NEED LOVE IN MY LIFE! PLEASE SUBMIT IF ANYONE EVEN READS THIS! 

Sealed with a kiss, FL is very submitting to ML. very unhealthy relationship

The king's woman -

The king kidnaps the FL then black mail's her into becoming his wife, 

Ten miles of peach blossoms -

Ye hua gets a little forceful with bai qian a few times until she gives into his crazy love.

Heart to Heart? but only in the beginning I think.

Love the gifs btw

I 2nd  the King's Woman, that male lead was extreme in his pursuit to possess ownership and control over the female lead

Thank you for submitting your recommendations. It truly aggravates me to say this, but I have already enjoyed them all. 

Siege in fog is an upcoming drama, the trailer looks great.

Elana:

Siege in fog is an upcoming drama, the trailer looks great.

I totally forgot about that one, thank you!

Maybe: Summer's desire

yes summer's desire. I did not know what to think about either lead.

secret (Korean drama) I know you don't need Korean, but this one surpasses all ... trust me and watch it , you won't regret it ..

and also there is a Japanese drama called last friends ... he abuses his g.f physically ... one of the most dysfunctional couple ever 

RueXie:

and also there is a Japanese drama called last friends ... he abuses his g.f physically ... one of the most dysfunctional couple ever 

Even thought i mentioned i did NOT want a korean drama, but i try the japanese one, thank you. 

Nirvana in Fire. Not a villain, but the male lead had to do many things in darkness to achieve his sublime goal.

Sealed with a kiss is wonderful chinese drama