You're pretty much out of luck. I can't believe there aren't more Jdramas like this since anime tends to go that direction a lot of times. I wish they would make more Jdramas like this. I LOVED MGIAG too, and am also partial to Jdramas like you.
Zenkai Girl has a really strong willed lead girl/gf.
My Mighty Princess :)) It's a korean film & Shin Min-Ah 's also there too ^_^
yeah seems like it, thanks all the same every one
Thisguy2011 wrote: Truly thanks for all the replys but i think we are straying from the original request.

Physically strong female lead preferably a demon or demi-god like in My girlfriend is a nine tail fox
Must be Japanese must be comedy romance

But i will put the Korean on my plan to watch list I'm just trying to stick to Japanese for now since that's what I'm studying.

As far as Otomen goes having a strong female lead kinda loses its meaning if the male lead is also stron and the focus of the story. But it does look interesting

Japanese rom-com with physically strong female lead who is also a demon/demi-god like creature eh?
That is one difficult request...

The one that's closest would be Fuma no Kojiro... Except that the lead is male...

If we go just for physically strong female lead then I would say...
Hi My Sweetheart but the problem is that it's Taiwanese...
Or then just simply pretty much every police/detective drama...
Gokusen is also one :'D

I think Japan has more like mentally strong female leads like Kitano Kii in LIFE, Fukuda Saki in IS ~Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei~ or Shida Mirai in 14 sai no Haha.
IT would seem so. But i might try that Taiwanese one.