Without a doubt Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge! It's so all over the place ridiculous and when I'm watching with others it doesn't take long to get side eye ha ha! But i love it so much!  

Switch Girl would be my runner up! ( Still secretly harboring the impossible dream of season 3!) 

Not really embarrassed to recommend but I always seem to have to  over explain why people should watch Faith ha ha! I love it because it's a good balance of romance, supernatural/fantasy, action and comedy. 

Since I love fluffy drama I'm sure most of my list is cringy to a lot of people! HYD, ItaKiss, You're Beautiful, and every remake/adaptation I'll recommend unashamedly so ya.

Misty for sure!!! Loved the drama but HATED THE ENDING. Would still recommend the drama though

Inspiring Generation. Honestly, the story is crap but SONG JAE RIM!! It is his greatest role so far! His presence aline was worth it.

✔️ After School lucky or Not Season 1

I love the goofy comedy, hpt men(5urprise) and each episode had a cameo of a famous actor/idol plus ypu get to see Kang Seo Joon dressed as a woman and he looked pretty hot  

https://goo.gl/images/CWCJ64

https://goo.gl/images/tE3bRV

✔️ Life Risking Romance

It is very slap stick and cheesy but I laughed so much with Ha Ji Won's gas problem and the goofy thief who  Dated her best friend.... Chen Bolin was gorgeous too 

✔️ Servant 

The bedroom scenes were so hot and steamy but am afraid  to recommend since there is nudity

✔️ Sensory Couple 

The ONLY reason I watched thi show was becaise Nam Goong Min is so damn sexy even as a psycho killer.... His abs  Are amazing too.... The leads bored me to death though 

✔️ Love Cells

Very  cheesy but I loved Kim Woo Bin as the love cell collector villain and of course Jang Hyuk's funny cameo scenes plus the FL Kim Yoo Young is adorable 

✔️ Doctor X

It is goofy  and predictable but I love the strong, feisty, sexy, kickas# FL  who "never fails" on her difficult surgeries and her assistant Akira who gives clients melons with their bill 

Anego 

I cannot objectively tell u my experience of it bc Akanishi Jin is hot enough to boil away all my brain cells....it had it's moments but I would never ever recommend it lol

Kleun Cheewit. It is really frustrating every episodes because of misunderstandings but it makes you wonder what happens next so you end up watching not missing any single scene. Plus the acting was superb! It made the whole lakorn worthwhile.

Lol, gosh, team The Heirs! Might have been one of the most hated dramas out there, but I still really liked it. Sorry, not sorry (although I won't admit it on a thread full of haters :D)

I liked W with all of it's plot holes. 

Also, Marriage not Dating. I don't even know why I liked it so much. 

Whew, I feel like I just confessed doing something bad :D 

Salty_bae:

Cinderellas sister. I watched this at the begining of my drama-watching carreer and i thought it was quite good (not 10/10 good as it got draggy at the end but still good).  Only later i found out that it has relatively low rating (at least for a kdrama) but i thought that Moon Geun Young was really great in the main role.  I actually keep going back to it from time to time because the first 4 episodes are great (then the time skip happens... but whatever)  

I actually liked this drama more than I expected to -different - and yes the first 4 eps are superb..

What's up fox ?

A noona romance that tops all noona romances..It has a very cheesy vibe but delivers solidly on what is promises

Another relatively unknown show -Me Too Flower - is a superb Rom com

Have made a list of some underrated shows I have liked in my lists..You can check them out

ShotaSidePart:

I actually made a list of trash that I just adore. Yea they're not popular but I don't care, I like em.

I'm surprised to see Love Exposure on this list.  It won a lot of awards.  There are several critics who consider it one of the best Japanese movies of the decade.