ClareWan:

It's a happy ending, I guarantee :) The romance was the major reason I finished the drama and it did not disappoint.

Then I'll see it as soon as possible because the leads seem to have a crazy chemistry!! 

I have read positive and negative opinions about this drama but I will try to see it again :)

ClareWan:

It's a happy ending, I guarantee :) The romance was the major reason I finished the drama and it did not disappoint.

I legitimately don't remember: does Vigilantes in Masks have a happy ending?

It's worth giving it a try. Like Robin Hood but with a focus on a group of people.

Knavery:

I legitimately don't remember: does Vigilantes in Masks have a happy ending?

It's worth giving it a try. Like Robin Hood but with a focus on a group of people.

Liu Cecilia and Huo Wallace ?? Well, I should see it!!

Battle of Changsha  - A "modern" historical, set during WW2.  It is a war movie, so there is lots of tragedy, but the characters are great and the main leads are together with a child in the end.  Also, Wallace Huo.

I second Eternal Love! Sound of the Desert is really close to my heart but I've watched EL first before it and I could say that both became my faves and what made me watch more cdramas. I'm still looking for dramas like these honestly! :)

Legend of Fuyao all the way!!! it's a happy ending 

OH MY GENERAL

UNTOUCHABLE LOVERS

aveerasing:

Battle of Changsha  - A "modern" historical, set during WW2.  It is a war movie, so there is lots of tragedy, but the characters are great and the main leads are together with a child in the end.  Also, Wallace Huo.

then I MUST see it absolutely, thanks for the advice!!

Oneesama:

Legend of Fuyao all the way!!! it's a happy ending 

I saw your screens! It's your 'fault' if I want to see  'Legend of Fuyao' hahaha

Angel:

I second Eternal Love! Sound of the Desert is really close to my heart but I've watched EL first before it and I could say that both became my faves and what made me watch more cdramas. I'm still looking for dramas like these honestly! :)

Then I absolutely have to see it if you've seen both and loved them. I hope to be able to relive the same emotions !! thanks !! :)

Claire:

I saw your screens! It's your 'fault' if I want to see  'Legend of Fuyao' hahaha

guilty has charged ^_^ hope u have a good time <3

The Princess Weiyoung and The External Love 

Pop_Dramas_Lover:

The Princess Weiyoung and The External Love 

Thanks!!! ;)

eternal love 

ashes of love

i cant really decide which one i like the most but they are both good and both have happy endings. ashes of love has better cgi and amazing cinematography and they have a child in the end also the male leads are absolutely swoon worthy.   eternal love has a lot of tear jerking moments and u might have a hard time choosing which ship you want to sail but it also ends happily. it also has good looking actors in it