Fati:

I think at these dramas :

- in Prince of Lan Ling at the beginning of drama, the village of white mountain (where the heroin is native) is really beautiful and away from the outside tumult  ; but I saw you drop it, so if you want give another chance.

- in Bloody romance, there is a cave (I will call it like this) in Gui Hua City where the setting is really otherworldly.

- In Sound of Romance, the heroin come from the desert, the landscape are less dreamy but the scenery has remained in my memory.

I watched Prince of Lan Ling and I rée the sceneries are beautiful.

Bloody romance and SOR are on my ptw list thanks:)

Lustdrama:

If you want dreamy sceneries say no more

check out this channel for a Chinese Goddess her nme is Li ziqi

Wow it really seems good ! Thanks for the rev!

JoanneSmith:

There's this interesting travel/reality show with Ryu Joon Yeol and Lee Je Hoon called Traveler.   They travel to Cuba together and travel via backpack and its got tons of beautiful shots.   It just finished airing last month. 

I have seen the viki page of this show! When I am in the mood for a tv show I’ll definitely check it! I have never watched one before

R o s y :

One the best scenarios I’ve seen is from Goblin; they have beautiful landscapes from Canada. Since this is a very famous drama you have probably heard of it or watched it by now. But if not give it a try.  

I have seen it and I can’t agree more! The shoots in Cuba are unforgettable ! So beautiful 

Fati:

So beautiful, thanks for the pictures ;)

Happy to share! I'm so excited for this big budget epic looking drama, hopefully it won't disappoint.