Hi everyone, I want to hold a movie night tonight for my self (haha). So I wanted to know which movies are underrated and why? And I am looking for recommendations for movies with a strong story that are similar pained/blind/always/ And some other movies that are similar to Death bell/ death tube/ x game/ a million Thank you n_n!
LeejLicious wrote: Hi everyone, I want to hold a movie night tonight for my self (haha).

So I wanted to know which movies are underrated and why?
And I am looking for recommendations for movies with a strong story that are
similar pained/blind/always/
And some other movies that are similar to Death bell/ death tube/ x game/ a million

Thank you n_n!

Where did u watch x game with subs? I can't find it.
I watched it at the time on drama crazy.net, sorry!
LeejLicious wrote: I watched it at the time on drama crazy.net, sorry!

AHHH :( it's oka
''Suspect X'' starring Lee Yo Won, it's soooooooooooo good and underrated (sadly)
Than you blue river!! I added it to my watch list :)!
No problem, hope you'll enjoy it :)
Anyone else to recommend me something :)?
Out of all the movies I've watched, I think The Client is the most likely to be considered underrated.

Give it a try :)
Thank you!! I also added it to my watch list n_n!!
Midnight FM I've actually wrote a review about it and it explains all the reasons why you definitely should not skip this one out :D
Thank you!! Your review was also helpfull thanks!
Today I watched the movie, and you were totally right!! I loved that movie, again thank you so much for the recommendation =D!!
the beast and the beauty isnt really a serious film or horror but its a really nice n hilarious underatted movie so if u feel like watching something funny u could try it ^ ^
for me it's A MAn's Story/Slingshot http://www.mydramalist.com/korean-drama/205/a-mans-story
i have never read any negative reviews about it. and it would simply make you suspense every episode. really good!