Czakhareina:
But cruel City definitely is one, especially with paksa Adeul and Hyunsoo. They had that strong bromance, that even though Paksa Adeul was undercover, at the end of it all, all he wanted was to protect the guy who he considers as a brother by asking him time and time again to escape and on Hyunsoo's part, he would always pick Paksa Adeul against all other Gangster brother. Him choosing Paksa Adeul isn't even about profit or gangster code, it goes against all that. He will pick Paksa Adeul even when though Hyunsoo meet them first before Paksa Adeul, because they were brother through thick and thin.

While I don't remember it that way, I will concede this point because now that I think about it, there's a lot I've forgotten about that drama. Only thing I remember is the unsatisfying & disappointing ending. I know a lot of people said that the ending was appropriate, given the story, but I totally disagree. And this is not me wanting a cheesy ending at any cost. I just feel like the ending was stupid because a guy like the ML - with his type of skill & marksmanship - would not be so dumb to die in that way. 

"that definitely has no bromance. " I and my closest Drama-watching "bro" see it very much otherwise, and we are by no means the only fans of the show who love it for the bromance. But, as I said above, what matters here is how the OP sees it.

As no one mentioned them yet, I'll add: 

moonchild:

As no one mentioned them yet, I'll add: 

thank you :)

AthenaR:

It's a movie but it's called 'Midnight Runner' 

Featuring; Park Seo Joon & Kang Ha Neul <3

OMFG that is the BEST movie I have seen so far! I totally agree with you -- great bromance, comedy, and more!