I'm looking for a drama like Ojakgyo Brothers; Smile, You and Hooray for Love. I don't care if the drama is old or if it has more then 100 episodes, it just have to be all subbed. The romance between the leads (or something like OB, that every brother has their own story) must be the main focus, and I prefer that it doesn't have annoying second leads (but if it has, it's not a problem). Please help me. *Please don't mention Rascal Son's (the must frustrating drama that I've ever watched) and neither New Tales of Gisaeng.*
I recommend Unexpected You if you have'nt watch it yet .It is really good! :)
Sons of Sol Pharmacy House might be what you're looking for. It has four brothers, each with their own story.

Also, as far as weekend family dramas go Creating Destiny was mainly focused on the main couple of the story.
AnneAryanne wrote: I recommend Unexpected You if you have'nt watch it yet .It is really good! :)

I heard Unexpected You is more about comedy than romance, is that true?

ricky wrote: Sons of Sol Pharmacy House might be what you're looking for. It has four brothers, each with their own story.

Also, as far as weekend family dramas go Creating Destiny was mainly focused on the main couple of the story.

I already watched Creating Destiny, just forgot to put it on my list. But I'll give Sons of Sol Pharmacy House a try. Thanks you.

Any more recommendations?
I think they're balance btween family,comedy n romance. There's a looot of romance too if all romance parts in 58 episodes are combined together :P There's many couple here *each have their own romance part* and I loved all of them as they have a good chemistry.
AnneAryanne wrote: I think they're balance btween family,comedy n romance. There's a looot of romance too if all romance parts in 58 episodes are combined together :P There's many couple here *each have their own romance part* and I loved all of them as they have a good chemistry.

Aaah, Okay!! So I'll give it a try.
luya wrote: Aaah, Okay!! So I'll give it a try.

You should! :D
Family's Honor - there are 3 love stories, it's really good :)
I would recommend "My Daughter SoYeong". It's really a great drama. I LOVE the couples. U will not get bored while watching it. Believe me. ^^ I LOVE the couples. Especially the lead, the doc brother and JungShins(CN-Blue) character. xD
Drama4lover wrote: I would recommend "My Daughter SoYeong".
It's really a great drama. I LOVE the couples. U will not get bored while watching it. Believe me. ^^
I LOVE the couples. Especially the lead, the doc brother and JungShins(CN-Blue) character. xD

I love Lee Bo Young! She's one of my fav actress since Hooray for Love. Thanks you for the recommendation
Loretti wrote: Family's Honor - there are 3 love stories, it's really good :)

Thanks, I'll put it on plan to watch list
luya wrote: I love Lee Bo Young! She's one of my fav actress since Hooray for Love. Thanks you for the recommendation

Heh u are welcome. And I agree. Actually I became a fan of her after this drama. This was what made her rise in stardom. ^^
I second Family's Honor. A really nice family drama. Each member of the family has their own storyline, and indeed there were more than 1 love storyline. And the displayed Korean traditional culture throughout the entire drama was very educative and interesting.