I know is a comedic movie where a south korean guy falls for a north korean girl. BUt is there anything else with this conceptt???
There is King2Hearts http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3386/the-king
I'm also a fan of this genre. What was the movie called?
King2Hearts and Spy Myung Wol
Aside from the dramas stated by other posters, there is also a sports movie which shows relationship between North and South Korea: As One
The Journals of Musan kind of fits this bill. Good movie too.
So rare.. :( I'm also a fan of these :D
If you want movies then check these movies out: - Taegukgi (Brotherhood) - JSA (Joint Security Area) - The Berlin File - Silmido - Shiri - Secret Reunion
King2Hearts, Spy Myung Wol and Cain and Abel, although the last one is not exactly focused on that.
tvxqjung wrote: Aside from the dramas stated by other posters, there is also a sports movie which shows relationship between North and South Korea: As One

Forgot about this! LOVED IT!
Poongsan Dog - film - North Korean woman and it is unclear what the man is The Berlin File - film - it involves a North Korean couple Iris 1 & 2 - drama - feature people from both sides The others that I know have already been mentioned above.
I am kind of surprised that there are such less of these type of dramas
I just saw a movie called Secret Reunion that has this North Vs. South Korean. Its about two men, no love just action.
There's no romance here but I'd recommend the movie Joint Security Area!