Hi! I'm currently trying to find the most hilarious dramas out there. Because i think its been a month and a half since I watched a drama or movie. As you can see in my list that I prefer Japanese dramas & movies, so now I have decided that I think its time to taste other food rather than being stuck at watching nothing because its too boring LOL. So guys can you recommend me some of the most hilarious dramas that will make me roll on the floor laughing. Its okay if its Korean, Japanese, etc. Thanks.
I saw you have Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo on your plan to watch list. Watch it! I laughed pretty good watching it. It's just one of those stupid funny shows. Another stupid funny one is Ouran High School Host Club. Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de is a pretty funny whodunnit show. I'd also recommend Nodame Cantabile or Love Shuffle. They're not drop dead hilarious, but I still think they're pretty good.
For dramas, I'd like to recommend 11 nin mo Iru, Jikou Keisatsu, Yuusha Yoshihiko Series, and Kisarazu's Cat's Eye For movies, you can put Maiko Haaaan to the list if you love crazy zany movies
Try watching The Beast and The Beauty, a korean movie. Another one that I like is Speedy Scandal.
Thanks guys! :) More pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :3
Drama: Once upon a time in a saengchori Movie: Battlefield heroes (Almost laughed my neck off).
Evasive Inquiry Agency Salaryman Once Upon a Time in Saengchori BOSS Legal High
sunny(Korean) was funny too :)
I'm mainly a Korean drama fan so the ones I'm recommending are all Korean Movies: Descendants of Hong Gil Dong He was cool Drama's: Call of the country ( I really loved this I know not that many people have watched it but I think its great- if you hate it you can hunt me down) The greatest love Protect the boss Hope this helps a bit try and think of more and get back to you
Movies: My Sassy Girl Love 911
Protect the boss-drama 100 days with Mr.Arrogant-Movie My sassy girl-Movie My Girlfriend is a Gumiho-Drama My P.S. partner-Movie //18 + Speedy Scandal-Movie Chilling Romance, Hello Ghost and Ghost house, these are funny non-scary Ghost movie. They are based on my preference and I hope you find them hilarious too!
Drama: Switch Girl season 1 and 2 Ouran High School Host Club Movies: Kamikaze Girls I thought this was pretty amusing and interesting. High School Debut
Yamada-kun to Nana-nin no Majo - I really liked this one... it wasn't the best though. Risou no Musuko - This one was ridiculously funny to me, however, every episode followed a similar plotline... Ikemen desu ne- It's more of a fluffy romance drama, and the end was very angsty, but there were also many scenes which I found ridiculously funny.
Korean dramas: History of salary man and King of dramas; both dramas were very funny and relatively short (22 episodes for Salary man and 18 for King of dramas)
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3164/salaryman
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4996/the-king-of-dramas