BaDaBa11 wrote: Incarnation of Money was great, comedy and suspense until the end..reminded me of History of a Salary-man which i loved!
Nine time Travels amazing, i was hooked from the second ep..and it gets better each episode
You should start Secret Love you will not be disappointed!
Couple of questions..what made you drop Everything about my relationship King Flower and Bridal Mask I enjoyed Bridal Mask and Everything about my relationship but King Flower i was totally disappointed.
If you're looking for some that are older... Cain and Abel or A Gentleman's Dignity

Those dramas I dropped, well I wasn't in the right mood, and King Flower was disappointing. Thanks for the suggestions XD
I say if you are in a slump then just DON'T watch dramas...you will only end up dismissing good dramas cos you just aren't in the mood ...do other stuff & come back to dramas when you feel like it. Forcing yourself to do something you heart isn't in is never a good idea.
_Rosie wrote: I say if you are in a slump then just DON'T watch dramas...you will only end up dismissing good dramas cos you just aren't in the mood ...do other stuff & come back to dramas when you feel like it.

Forcing yourself to do something you heart isn't in is never a good idea.

I completely agree but it has been two months and I am really fed up, after suggesting everything other than watching drama DeppyCN suggested a MIRACLE DRAMA :D
bump off lover << dumb name but very good
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
She Is WOW

Both of these dramas are very different (although I haven't completed SIW) Nine was really something I loved.

Special 1 episode drama Nara's Rain/ Land of Rain:

Special 4 episodes drama Puberty Medley/ Adolescence Medley:

These specials were simply amazing!
I enjoyed A Gentleman's Dignity, Easy Fortune Happy Life, Wonderful Life, Hero, Waking Love Up or Prince Turns to Frog, My Bratty Princess
I'm in a big slump with Korean dramas and I haven't seen as much as the OP. I agree it's best to take a break from them...a very long break if necessary. It's best not to force watch and wait for something appealing to come along first. Last couple of Korean dramas I really enjoyed were: Salaryman and The Chaser :) Doesn't help I'm fussy :P Movies are a great way of getting through slumps. I'm more than happy to keep on watching movies, they offer me the variety I need.
I am in a slump as well, I have only completed 5 of the 2013 drama's.. and a few others.. I just can't seem to get into drama's to much.. I will start a bunch and either put them on hold or just forget them.. The last drama I watched that I enjoyed was a Japanese drama named Sennyuu Tantei Tokage..
I just have to post about one more: Potato Star 2013QR3

Although it's still currently airing I just have to say that I love it! Since it's a sitcom it's like watching them making fun of dramas, haha, which is perfect! ^^
The one thing that'd put you off is that it's gonna be 120 episodes, but the episodes goes on so fast -
I tell ya. 20 of 30 episodes have been translated.

Of course I can't garantee anything since it's still airing, but I would recommend anyone to give it a try. c: