I would agree with the above comment, Liar Game and Bloody Monday are awesome. If looking for hooked from ep 1 then... Hanzawa Naoki. (I was a bit skeptical considering that the description wasn't really my forte but it is really gripping.) Legal High. (also by the same actor from Hanzawa Naoki) Ryusei No Kizuna (it has a Johnny's member so I don't know if you are totally against them, but he acts well and the plot can get intense) Protect the Boss (it's just hilarious)
Coffee Prince The Moon That Embraces the Sun Empress Ki (Still airing) You Who Came from the Stars (ends this week) Queen In Hyun's Man Nine Liar Game Nodame Cantabile Piece
The Suspicious Housekeeper.
The Master's Sun (korean) Two Weeks (korean) Rich Man, Poor Woman (japanese)
Secret garden Reply 1997
For me: Secret Garden Shut Up Flower Boy Band This is an opportunity to share that two of my favorite dramas, The Master's Sun and The Greatest Love, did NOT hook me up for episode 1 and I even dropped The Master's Sun the first time around during episode 2. So.. it doesn't always mean a lot.
- Boys Before Flowers (maybe because this was one of my first dramas) - Rooftop Prince - Golden Rainbow
There's actually a lot! :) You Who Came From The Stars Boys Over Flowers Can You Hear My Heart Dream High Hana Kimi I Hear Your Voice Innocent Man Love Rain Missing You Prime Minister and I Queen InHyun's Man Rich Man Poor Woman Rooftop Prince Secret Love That Winter, The Wind Blows The Master's Sun Zettai Kareshi
Queen Seon Duk the devil (korean), maou (japanese)
Korean Drama City Hall The Princess Man The Legend Special Affairs TEN Dalja's Spring Japanese Drama Love Shuffle Pride Nodame Cantabile Keizoku 2:SPEC Ice World Taiwanese Drama Fated To Love You
Bride of the Century got me completely hooked I'm impatiently waiting for the next release T_T is my current one others that made me marathon/countdown the days til release/ sometimes watched raw cuz well yeah.../ were: Queen In Hyun's Man My Love From The Star Who Are you with Kim Jae Wook <3 I Hear Your Voice Gu Family Book Just You The Master's Sun off the top of my head there's been a ton more