Please recommend me your favourite Jdorama that is available online and preferentially w/ Eng Sub. I am open to all genres. Thank you! * best if i havent already watched it! ~
You've already watched a good portion of my favorite ones, but I still have a few that you could try. I'd recommend Bara no Nai Hanaya, Beautiful Life, Ryusei no Kizuna, and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I'd also say give the j-special Hitsudan Hostess a try.
I've really only watched a few, but my favorite out of the ones I have would have to be "Rich Man, Poor Woman" EDIT: I didn't check before I wrote this and you've already watched that one, oops, my bad
FullDex wrote: You've already watched a good portion of my favorite ones, but I still have a few that you could try. I'd recommend Bara no Nai Hanaya, Beautiful Life, Ryusei no Kizuna, and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I'd also say give the j-special Hitsudan Hostess a try.

pastagod wrote: I've really only watched a few, but my favorite out of the ones I have would have to be "Rich Man, Poor Woman"

EDIT: I didn't check before I wrote this and you've already watched that one, oops, my bad

Thank you guys. Appreciated. I will start with Ryusei no Kizuna.
Lemme know if there are any other recs! :D

*movies rec appreciated too!
i second Kazoku Game! you've got a huge list, it's hard to make other suggestions, but here are mine : Mother, Tumbling, Ninkyo Helper, Kagi no kakatta heya, Waterboys.
Akai Ito Tatta Hituso No Koi (sp?) and Life
dramas ---- Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - poor guy and rich girl romance Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta - teacher wakes up with a girl in his house.. then finds out she is a student of his zeni geba - intense.. Strawberry on the Shortcake - ice world - police officer looks into a murder and is attracted to the most likely suspect koizora - (drama) you seen movie whynot the drama also Utsukushii Rinjin / saki (part 2) - umm.. girl is manipulative lol movie ---- Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru - << romance.. one of my favorites. classmates - << romance guy receives a text randomly from someone and they find out they have the same name I looked through your list and I do not think you have seen these which are all very good. I am not sure exactly what type of shows you like so suggested different types. I realized I have finished a lot more japanese shows than I originally thought and most were very good.
Bambino! (This has one of my favorite japanse songs too: Arashi's "We can make it" as part of the OST)
Brother Beat

:3 I feel like rewatching those now!
Somebody already mentioned Tumbling, so I'm going to add Attack No.1 to the list. :)
Why haven't you watched Goth or Zeni Geba? Oh my gosh you haven't seen Sugarless or Risou no Musuko either! um...Go is good too...and Piece... and for romance you must watch Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
thanks guys. i have added at least one recommendation from each person to my plan to watch. and i have already completed ryusei no kizuna. it was very good (y)!
Nobuta wo Produce - a heart-warming, touching drama

Seigi no Mikata - comedy (with sides of romance) and a female lead that had me laughing through out the drama

The Queen's Classroom - there's a Korean version, but I haven't watched that one. The J-Drama is really, really good though, with memorable, lovable characters and a well-written, well-acted script. It's the sort of under-rated gem that usually falls under the radar (because it doesn't have romance and because its premise is a bit overdone). I think I find this so memorable because the female lead is so unapologetically tough (and a bit intimidating and mean sometimes), she reminds me a lot of Professor Snape really, and that sort of personality is really rare to see for female characters in fiction.

Gokusen is another badass female teacher, although this verges more on comedy and action than the former. It's a bit unrealistic, but it's really charming and entertaining watch nevertheless.

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken techou - is a j-drama set in a bookshop and is about a shy, introverted girl who unravels mysteries. This one is charming and cute and kind of calming, relaxing watch. I haven't finished with it yet, but I'm really love it so far.