i am new to k dramas and the only show i have watched and finished is "Emergency Couple" and i really enjoyed it.I will list some key points that i liked or am looking for. >does not have too much drama and doesn't over whelm me since i'm new. >85% of the drama was between the couple not love triangles. >NO MAJOR love triangles. > something shows change from the beginning to the end.Either from hate to love or one sided relationship to both loving each other. Thanks you for taking your time to help me to those who did. :) *PS doesn't REALLY have to be k-drama if it hits these points spot on and is popular.
The Master's Sun is a pretty uncomplicated watch. There's minimal drama throughout the series and most of the episodes are focused around the main couple. Plus they had such amazing chemistry that it was so much fun to watch. A Gentleman's Dignity is super funny. It centers around a group of guy friends who are all searching for love and fun. All of the couples are fun and the stories are mostly light. I Hear Your Voice is also mostly uncomplicated. There's a bit of a triangle, but it doesn't drag down the series or become too heavy. Most of the episodes are about the two main leads. Hope that helps!
DramaNoona wrote: The Master's Sun is a pretty uncomplicated watch. There's minimal drama throughout the series and most of the episodes are focused around the main couple. Plus they had such amazing chemistry that it was so much fun to watch.

A Gentleman's Dignity is super funny. It centers around a group of guy friends who are all searching for love and fun. All of the couples are fun and the stories are mostly light.

I Hear Your Voice is also mostly uncomplicated. There's a bit of a triangle, but it doesn't drag down the series or become too heavy. Most of the episodes are about the two main leads.

Hope that helps!

Thanks alot man i was just waiting for someone to reply to this.ALSO when i say no MAJOR love triangles i mean soothing that lasts the whole series until the last few episodes.BUT if it comes as a trial for the couple only for a few episodes and helps their relationship than its fine.i was trying to avoid series like BOF.
THANKS AGAIN!! :)
I'm happy that I could help! Omo, BoF... that show... yeah I try to avoid shows like that as much as I can. I'm still fairly new to dramaland myself. Of all the dramas that I've watched those three were just a fun watch from start to finish.
DramaNoona wrote: I'm happy that I could help! Omo, BoF... that show... yeah I try to avoid shows like that as much as I can. I'm still fairly new to dramaland myself. Of all the dramas that I've watched those three were just a fun watch from start to finish.

Well thanks for helping this newbie out! or a fellow newbie?,whatever you get the point thanks
What about Prosecutor Princess? There is a lot of change in this drama. However, there is also a love triangle but it's not that bad(it's beneficial for the male MC too). Note that the female MC may annoy you in the first half, but that'll change.
Playfull kiss^^ It's very cute and funny high school drama..It's so popular that it was made to more versions, japanese, taiwanese and even anime.
First - I REALLY want to reccomend you Ugly Alert because it's a fastastic drama and I loved it but it's very long so I don't think you're gonna watch it, haha. Okay, so now I second Master's Sun - it's amazing! Other dramas I want to recommend : Coffee Prince - it's really cool and funny. 20's (/Twenty Years Old) - it's short and sweet - easy to watch. Dream High - well, this one has love triangles but I recommend it for the secondary couple (aka "Milky Couple") because for a long time it was my favourite cute couple, haha. Shut Up! Flower Boy Band - this one's funny, sad, doesn't have "very" major triangles and has loads of cute friendship! so, I hope I helped you. ;)
I recommend:

1.) All About My Romance- It's a light drama with a great pairing. There is no real love triangle (love square in this case), although both leads have to deal with second leads with a crush. The male lead chases the female lead, so there are a lot of great scenes of them together.

2.) Secret Garden- It's a very popular fantasy drama. The two leads have some of the best chemistry I've seen in a drama. There is no love triangle (although the male lead does get jealous from time to time). As in the first drama I recommended, the male lead chases the girl, making for a lot of great scenes. Although I wouldn't classify it as a light drama, but I wouldn't say it's heavy either.

3.) Panda and Hedgehog- This is a very light drama. In fact, there isn't much of a plot. There is a love triangle, but it's handled with impressive maturity by both the female lead and the second lead. I liked it mainly because of the characters. I liked the back story for the main characters and the relationships built within the bakery.
Smile you - the best family, romance drama ever. The casting is great, very famous actors and the plot is from hate to love ! Very recommended City hunter - absolute classic Cruel City - same as above
thanks to everyone who helped and i am still open to more recommendations.
I would recommend City Hunter!
I saw you were recommended A gentleman's dignity, I hear your voice, Secret garden & Prosecutor Princess they were all awesome :) Why not Miss Korea? It was really sweet and lovely! And if you're not into love triangles, you can also try School 2013, I loved it :D (it's mostly a frienship drama but it's really cool ;) )