Anyone know where I can get the English translation of this novel? Please link, I'd like to read it before the actual drama comes out 

I purchased it and read on meb. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. 

Dedra:

Do you have the link please 

Seham:

Do you have the link please 

Meb is an app to read novels. You can buy through the app and through their website and the website is a bit cheaper.

Here's the novel:

https://www.mebmarket.com/ebook-308517-Bad-Guy-My-Boss-เจ้านาย-ร้ายรัก-English-version

Thank you for the link but was wondering if anyone had a free link to the English novel?

Dedra:

Meb is an app to read novels. You can buy through the app and through their website and the website is a bit cheaper.

Here's the novel:

https://www.mebmarket.com/ebook-308517-Bad-Guy-My-Boss-เจ้านาย-ร้ายรัก-English-version

Thank you 

The Link you are sharing is a paid link.  Was wondering if anyone has translated it in English for free..if not all good!

Dedra:

Is there a lot of angst and cheating?  It's in my cart, but I can't handle too much cheating.  Thanks

Not a Robot:

Is there a lot of angst and cheating?  It's in my cart, but I can't handle too much cheating.  Thanks

There is no cheating between the main characters after they become a couple, some suspicions only, and there is actual cheating in Elises past.

Dedra:

There is no cheating between the main characters after they become a couple, some suspicions only, and there is actual cheating in Elises past.

Thank you.  The English books on Meb are expensive for not being able to download a file to my computer, so I wanted to check first.

Not a Robot:

Thank you.  The English books on Meb are expensive for not being able to download a file to my computer, so I wanted to check first.

That's understandable. I wish I asked before purchasing SunsetxVibes, because it was just too much smut and very repetitive too, to the point where I skipped those scenes to read an actual plot.

The novel was removed from Wattpad RIP. I'd like to buy it but it's FAR TOO expensive for an ebook on MEB.

castawaydish:

The novel was removed from Wattpad RIP. I'd like to buy it but it's FAR TOO expensive for an ebook on MEB.

I didn't know it was ever on Wattpad.  Meb is very expensive, but it is on sale right now.  I'm absolutely not affiliated.

Not a Robot:

I didn't know it was ever on Wattpad.  Meb is very expensive, but it is on sale right now.  I'm absolutely not affiliated.

Yeah, it's good to check Wattpad first before purchasing on meb. I found Future from me like this on Wp.