YAYYY finally I found all the soundtracks. I will be posting them here one by one and also the novel on which this series is based on. You are also more than welcome to share about this series!

Soundtracks Playlist:

https://youtu.be/F_rOXlmHZRQ?si=OSdeswwarFLkwf6G

In Between is based on novel There Are No Good Men and Women Here by Liu Cuihu. The series is an adaption of it. 

Official Novel Link:

https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/h8fN.html

Category: [Modern Emotions] 

English Name: "There Are No Faithful Men and Women Here/There Are No Good Men and Women Here"

Chinese Name:  这里没有善男信女 / Zhe Li Mei You Shan Nan Xin Nv

Author: Liu Cuihu

Introduction:

Dystopian love story, no one has the luck of true love casually - In the adult world, it is just under temptation, selfishness, and trade-offs, So a little bit sincere.

Plot:

The novel revolves around the portraits of urban men and women such as He Zhinan, Qu Yipeng, Han Su, Gao Peng, Sun Hanhan, Zhou Bin, and Zeng Cheng. It is a dystopian love fable that tells the story of the handsome men and beautiful women, routines and anti-routines in the city of desire. "You don't even know how much you want others to love you." However, in the adult world, love has never been a smooth road, and no one has the luck to have true love easily. The key to truly comfort you is always in the hands of the person who hurt you. When one day you find that your ability cannot satisfy your desires, all you have to do is work hard and wait.

Instructions for reading: 

There are total 147 Chapters. One scene per page. So you can enjoy it completely in english just by using translation mode from the above. You can translate it in any language (In case you are not able to read it in English or not English Native). Keep clicking on all the pages to finish it off. Few scenes or characters can vary from the series because editors modify them and the team decides what to shoot and what to skip! I will try to share the fill english version in future aswell!

Thanks.

With love;

Meehu
(MYDRAMALIST Member)