Let's discuss about how the characters evolve throughtout the show. Do you believe it will be a Happy Ending?

Yes, I believe in an happy ending. The undying flower is a very important element of the plot. It is showcased in the opening credit several times. More than a symbol of resilience and strength. I would not be surprised if this flower serves to transmit secret messages in the future.
Time will tell.

As for the aesthetics of the show, it is just gorgeous.
The colours, costumes, make-up. Everything is beautiful.
I liked that it started with Prince Jing as an anti-hero paired with a strong female assassin. The first 3 episodes were breath taking. And that  sadomasochistic scene in the pool was the climax of this encounter.
Because behind all the stabbing and the stranggeling, I could see Prince Jing's attraction for Mei Lin and her relentlessness.
The acting is that good, that LXY and WJY was able to convey two 2 emotions at the same time; wrath and attraction.

I was even more seduced by the drama when I witnessed Prince Jing's development.
From a cold and frightening "master of shadow works " who had to supress his emotions  to survive killing  attempts.
He is now, slowly openning up his heart to love thanks to Mei Lin.
Love blooms without him knowing it. And that's marvellous and poetic.

LXY and WJY are giving us such great performances. That those characters are alive thanks to their talents. The rest of the cast is great too. And the camera moves are very good.

Indeed, there is no comparison with their previous work because Prince Jing and Mei Lin are born and I am rooting for their happily ever after :)