Hi, I am making this post for anyone who likes to know when a certain event takes, such as first kisses when the leads get together if there are any breakups, and anything else that pertains to the show. WARNING this post WILL contain spoilers, so please do not view it if you want the surprise factor in your watching. Okay now here are some timestamps/spoilers for Cinderella at 2 AM:

Ep 4. Leads relationship gets exposed to their coworkers

Ep 5. Yunseo meets the mystery number

Ep 8. Leads get back together; first on screen kiss

Ep 9. Yunseo gives Juwon's mom her money back; Yunseo leaves the company; Juwon's mom agrees to the leads marriage

My rating: 7

Happy watching!

suchimonster:

Hi, I am making this post for anyone who likes to know when a certain event takes, such as first kisses when the leads get together if there are any breakups, and anything else that pertains to the show. WARNING this post WILL contain spoilers, so please do not view it if you want the surprise factor in your watching. Okay now here are some timestamps/spoilers for Cinderella at 2 AM:

Ep 4. Leads relationship gets exposed to their coworkers

Ep 5. Yunseo meets the mystery number

Ep 8. Leads get back together; first on screen kiss

Ep 9. Yunseo gives Juwon's mom her money back; Yunseo leaves the company; Juwon's mom agrees to the leads marriage

My rating: 7

Happy watching!

Wow! You're really so good in creating timestamps for this captivating drama. I could sense you're positive attitude in posting these insights . .
-- I can imagine the time you spend in watching those Episodes and to get those Timestamps ---
Impressive! 
Yes, indeed, this is a light-hearted drama for which the viewers will enjoy watching it, to laugh, to joke and to be happy --- 

"A sensible person is always a happy person" - they does not overly criticize because they know that they have their own weaknesses - 

A drama such as this was produced for entertainment purposes and an entertained audience will emerge as one who knew how to appreciate. They are just there watching, eating their popcorns and drinking their sodas. They are happy for a show, as simply as they are.  

Thank you so much. We're very grateful. ????

Thanks for your kind words! I like to the milestones in dramas so I can get excited for certain episodes, I'm glad this helps you as well!