This is for Episode 21 only. You don't have to hide spoilers but please do not post comments on anything past Episode 21 here. Whoever gets to Episode 22 first please start a new thread.

So much is freaking happening. The way this episode ended and the looks that GZY and GSJ give each other is making me suspect now that they are secretly working together. If, if for some reason this is a massive plan to lure out Wufeng I’m gonna call this the biggest plot twist in a drama that I’ve ever watched. 

LWJ was revealed to have told GZY father about the bridal selection so he knew there would be spies. I always saw GZY as a fool in love and nothing else but if he was actually pretending I’m going to be impressed. When I say pretending I mean he deliberately left the maps for YWS and he wasn’t shocked she was a spy because he knew!! 

And I feel like GSJ knows SGQ is a spy too and lets her lure them in too. Could it all be part of the plan!! Could SGQ be on Gong side and secretly truly want to revenge Wufeng too. If that is true I’m going to be happy. If its not.. well the final episodes better be good. I’m starting episode 22 now!!!

And here we are at ep 21. 

justjacky:

So much is freaking happening. The way this episode ended and the looks that GZY and GSJ give each other is making me suspect now that they are secretly working together. If, if for some reason this is a massive plan to lure out Wufeng I’m gonna call this the biggest plot twist in a drama that I’ve ever watched. 

LWJ was revealed to have told GZY father about the bridal selection so he knew there would be spies. I always saw GZY as a fool in love and nothing else but if he was actually pretending I’m going to be impressed. When I say pretending I mean he deliberately left the maps for YWS and he wasn’t shocked she was a spy because he knew!! 

And I feel like GSJ knows SGQ is a spy too and lets her lure them in too. Could it all be part of the plan!! Could SGQ be on Gong side and secretly truly want to revenge Wufeng too. If that is true I’m going to be happy. If its not.. well the final episodes better be good. I’m starting episode 22 now!!!

The end of the episode LOL, I wanted to go to sleep, but like this I can't, so I am also starting ep 22 now

What? So Shangjue and Ziyu are indeed working together. This must be what Ziyu whispered to Weishan at the ice pool. 

I knew it, they are guarding something at the back hill, but I don't get what it was. Is it an evil being? 

And awww, Jin Fan finally told Jishang his feelings. ??  

I'll join episode 22 discussion later tonight, I have a full day ahead of me. Have fun watching!

maryxiah:

What? So Shangjue and Ziyu are indeed working together. This must be what Ziyu whispered to Weishan at the ice pool. 

I knew it, they are guarding something at the back hill, but I don't get what it was. Is it an evil being? 

And awww, Jin Fan finally told Jishang his feelings. ??  

I'll join episode 22 discussion later tonight, I have a full day ahead of me. Have fun watching!

It will show when they started working together.

So now we know Huanyu’s parents were killed by Wufenf and he wants to use the Infinite Heat to eliminate Wufeng.  This Infinite Heat sounds like a nuke. Geez!

PeachBlossomGoddess:

So now we know Huanyu’s parents were killed by Wufenf and he wants to use the Infinite Heat to eliminate Wufeng. 

That revelation actually took me by surprise. I figured he's the previous SW son with his unnamed concubine.

maryxiah:

That revelation actually took me by surprise. I figured he's the previous SW son with his unnamed concubine.

Yeah that’s what I thought also. But I knew he was definitely a Gong and from the Yu line given their obsession with bloodlines. So probably a brother or cousin of SW Hongyu.