They should've ended it at 42:28 of ep 24 lol I highly recommend to end it here for future watchers

thank you so much! atp will most our main couple have a happy ending and an illusion of bright future??

I stopped  at that point and enjoyed a wonderful happy ending! Thank you! I’ll just watch the tiny little bit that’s left right before season 2 (if we get one). If we don’t, I’ll just leave it at that and be satisfied. 

Do you mean the scene bwfore gzy waiting or the scene of yws in lixi town?

ii think the ending is the 42 minute mark and the last 3 minutes are an outlook similar to what westerns shows do when they show what a next season would look like- might have been better to put that into a special episode. But all in all this is not as open-ended as people make it out to be.

Inariele:

ii think the ending is the 42 minute mark and the last 3 minutes are an outlook similar to what westerns shows do when they show what a next season would look like- might have been better to put that into a special episode. But all in all this is not as open-ended as people make it out to be.

Whoa same, I mentioned that in comment section too. It looks as if the director tried to input the typical Hollywood ends of good vs bad, but kinda messed up because of certain scenes.