A'yun's real mother could be Dian Zhu the "big boss" of WuFeng also the one we saw hiding on the screen in the last episode. Comparing the voice of Wei Shan's mother on episode 1 and the voice of the WuFeng leader hiding behind the screen are quite similar. This is my only theory I want to make myself believe that A'yun will live.

And the way A'yun knew the sword techniques of the Qing Feng sect shows that her identity is quite special other than being a YWS twin sister. Can we now conclude that Qing Feng sect is the Feng Lineage from the Gong's back hill and that Qing Feng Sect is now WuFeng?

I feel like there is a connection too. That the Feng lineage started Wufeng. And I feel like the Qingfeng sect is important to this storyline too because it was mentioned too many times and then in connection to the lost martial arts moves that were exclusive to Feng. I just haven’t worked out what that looks like exactly. I’ve always felt like Yun Weishan was special too, thinking she’s a descendent from the Qingfeng sect.  But I don’t know if that means she’s also Feng or if Daizhun is Feng.