Hello, 

It has been about a month or so that I registered on MDL, but it's only now that I stumbled over this forum. 

It's time for an introduction!

I'm German but have lived for 25 years in France, so my roots are in Germany but my heart lies in France.

Cdrama has become sort of my "special interest", I can talk about it for hours without getting tired.

I watch Cdramas only (it's been a few years now) and am clearly addicted. 

Unfortunately, neither my family nor my friends share this passion. ... but discussion with you all should count as social interaction.

Hi there, another C-drama lover, Welcome to MDL!

I am so happy, that there is another C-Drama obsessed as me. Glad to meet you!

Welcome! Always glad to see another cdrama lover! :)

Love C-dramas as well!! I also recently created an MDL account, what are your favorite C-Dramas so far?

Hello, 

I really like MDL, I always came to gather information and am glad that I've registered. The "watchlist" function is great and I finally can react to the comments.

My favorite 10 are, so far: Mysterious Lotus Casebook, The Untamed (which was my first), Ashes of love, the Wolf, Till the end of the moon, Heroes (2022), Story of Kunning Palace, Goodbye my Princess, SnowFall and In Blossom.

My favorite "modern" drama is Love is Sweet but as I watch mostly Historical,  Wuxia and Xanxia I've only seen 15 or 16 modern dramas so far, so I can't really say, that's just enough to say that I have a preference for CEO-dramas. 

What about you?

Hi! I totally agree and I'm still taking my time to enjoy all the functions and explore the site.  

I personally enjoy more modern dramas in the genres of slice of life, community, different types of romances (with some boundaries depending on the main storyline), and rom-com. I also love the drama, love is sweet and enjoyed the development of the story and how everything unfolded.  Other dramas that I love to watch and rewatch are Begin Again, Unforgettable Love,  You are my secret (recent watch), and meet yourself. I appreciate you sharing your favorite historical dramas and even if I do not usually tap into this genre, I'm happy to explore and look into it.

Happy drama watching and hope we can find more C-dramas we truly enjoy. Hope you have a great day!

Guys, Recommend me some  good C Dramas, it can be historical and modern. My favorite genres are fantasy, romance, mystery, and martial arts.

You could try Love between fairy and devil, according to your watchlist I'm quite sure that you'll like it. 

Angelheart2030:

You could try Love between fairy and devil, according to your watchlist I'm quite sure that you'll like it. 

Hello @Angelheart2030, I already watched that C Drama. I watched LBFD when it is airing. If you can recommend me some other dramas. Thank you!

I think that you already watched "The Untamed", if not, you absolutely should, and Mysterious Lotus Casebook, but there  is close to no romance in it. Other than that there is Ashes of love (which is my favorite Xanxia), the Wolf, Goodbye my Princess, Till the end of the moon, Heroes (2022), the Kings Woman, Immortal Samsara... it depends on what you like. 

Don't hesitate and take à look at my watchlist, you'll see what I like, it might be different from what you watch. My favorite genre is Wuxia, followed by Historical and Xanxia, I only watch modern dramas occasionally. I like sad stories or dramas with good fighting-scenes. 

Welcome to mdl :)

Angelheart2030:

I think that you already watched "The Untamed", if not, you absolutely should, and Mysterious Lotus Casebook, but there  is close to no romance in it. Other than that there is Ashes of love (which is my favorite Xanxia), the Wolf, Goodbye my Princess, Till the end of the moon, Heroes (2022), the Kings Woman, Immortal Samsara... it depends on what you like. 

Don't hesitate and take à look at my watchlist, you'll see what I like, it might be different from what you watch. My favorite genre is Wuxia, followed by Historical and Xanxia, I only watch modern dramas occasionally. I like sad stories or dramas with good fighting-scenes. 

@Angelheart2030, I will definitely try Mysterious Lotus Casebook, but I tried watching Untamed, but I didn't like it. I watched Love of redemption which is a similar story of Ashes of Loves.I also tried watching TTEOTM, but I don't like misunderstanding, so I skipped that drama too.  I completed watching Immortal Samsara while it is airing, it such a heartbreaking and heart-touhcing love story. But I will defiantly give it a try for Goodbye my princess, Mysterious Lotus Casebook, Heroes,  the kings woman. I started watching Wonderland of Love and I started liking it!!! I might even complete the whole drama in few days. "The Double" have been my favorite drama of 2024. Even though I am not big fan of revenge, but I really loved this drama so much, which deserves 10/10 and my top list place.  @Angelheart2030 thank you for your recommendations!