Hello MDL family! My name is Rafethan, I live in Turkey and I have a great interest in K-dramas and K-pop. Vincenzo is one of my favorite TV series, the characters and the story really impressed me. In K-pop, IVE and aespa are my favorite groups, I especially love the song 'Supernova' from aespa. Cycling and reading are among my favorite activities in my spare time. What are your favorite TV series and K-pop groups? I can't wait to make new friends!

Hi and welcome!

My favorite TV series is either It's Okay Not to Be Okay, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, or K2. I also really enjoy watching Criminal Minds. For K-Pop, I love TXT, Mamamoo, Ateez, Day6, and (G)i-dle. I especially love the songs You Were Beautiful by Day6 and Cyberpunk by Ateez. 

Strangely__Addicted101:

Hi and welcome!

My favorite TV series is either It's Okay Not to Be Okay, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, or K2. I also really enjoy watching Criminal Minds. For K-Pop, I love TXT, Mamamoo, Ateez, Day6, and (G)i-dle. I especially love the songs You Were Beautiful by Day6 and Cyberpunk by Ateez. 

Hi Strangely__Addicted101! I really loved It's Okay Not to Be Okay too; it's such a great series. I also enjoy (G)i-dle, especially their song 'Oh My God'—it's so powerful! Like you, I really love K-dramas and K-pop. One of my favorite dramas is Vincenzo. In K-pop, I’m a big fan of IVE and aespa, especially aespa's song 'Drama, Supernova'. I appreciate your taste in music; 'You Were Beautiful' is nice, but it's not my favorite. What are some other songs from TXT, Mamamoo, Ateez, or Day6 that you love?

Rafethan:

Hi Strangely__Addicted101! I really loved It's Okay Not to Be Okay too; it's such a great series. I also enjoy (G)i-dle, especially their song 'Oh My God'—it's so powerful! Like you, I really love K-dramas and K-pop. One of my favorite dramas is Vincenzo. In K-pop, I’m a big fan of IVE and aespa, especially aespa's song 'Drama, Supernova'. I appreciate your taste in music; 'You Were Beautiful' is nice, but it's not my favorite. What are some other songs from TXT, Mamamoo, Ateez, or Day6 that you love?

It is nice to meet you Rafethan! TXT has so many good songs that it is so hard to choose, but a few of my favorites are Devil By the Window, 0X1=Lovesong, Lo$er=Lover, and Deja Vu. My favorite Mamamoo songs are Egotistic, Hip, and Where Are We Now. I also really love Hwasa's solo songs and performance of I Wish You Were Gay with Kei. Ateez's Halazia, Answer, Rocky, Cyberpunk, and Wonderland are some of my top favorites. I love all of Day6's songs. What is your favorite song from IVE and do you have any favorite B-Sides from AESPA? Also I really love the series Vincenzo!  

Hi! Nice to meet you too! I completely agree that TXT has so many amazing songs; it's hard to choose! I have to admit that I don’t know many of their songs, but I’d love to explore more. I do love Hwasa's music, especially 'Maria' and her new song 'Na'. I think 'Love Dive' by IVE is fantastic, and honestly, I love all of their songs.

I really like Wonyoung and Yujin too! Their facial expressions and dance moves are incredible; they really bring the performances to life. Regarding the B-sides, they refer to the songs on an album that are not the main singles but can often be just as good, if not better. For aespa, 'Karina' and 'Winter' have some great B-side tracks too.

My favorite from IVE is Liz and I really like their songs My Satisfaction, Love Dive, and I Am. Also for AESPA, they have one of my favorite debut songs. They have such a strong discography, but I have to say that Supernova, Illusion, and Black Mamba are my favorites. 

If you could recommend one Kdrama, what would it be?

Rafethan:

Hello MDL family! My name is Rafethan, I live in Turkey and I have a great interest in K-dramas and K-pop. Vincenzo is one of my favorite TV series, the characters and the story really impressed me. In K-pop, IVE and aespa are my favorite groups, I especially love the song 'Supernova' from aespa. Cycling and reading are among my favorite activities in my spare time. What are your favorite TV series and K-pop groups? I can't wait to make new friends!

It's quite late but still wanna say Hi to you <3
Welcome to MDL, hope you have lovely times here.

Tuhaf bir şekilde__Bağımlı101: 

IVE'dan favorim Liz ve onların My Satisfaction, Love Dive ve I Am şarkılarını gerçekten çok seviyorum. Ayrıca AESPA için en sevdiğim çıkış şarkılarından biri var. Çok güçlü bir diskografileri var ama Supernova, Illusion ve Black Mamba'nın favorilerim olduğunu söylemeliyim. 

Bir Kdrama önerebilseydiniz bu ne olurdu?  

Illusion and Black Mamba I love them too No Gain No Love I'm watching it, it's a sweet and nice series, it's funny and I recommend it to you.

Annie:

Çok geç oldu ama yine de sana merhaba demek istiyorum <3
MDL'ye hoş geldiniz, umarım burada güzel zamanlar geçirirsiniz. 

Thank you,  I should have joined the site before.

Rafethan:

Illusion and Black Mamba I love them too No Gain No Love I'm watching it, it's a sweet and nice series, it's funny and I recommend it to you.

Many people have recommended No Gain No Love to me so I will definitely add it to my list. Thanks!

Strangely__Addicted101:

Many people have recommended No Gain No Love to me so I will definitely add it to my list. Thanks!

you are welcome