Thank you so much Skye-N-Rain for showing us the new trailer..I absolutely adored it <3
Well there are lots of elements in the actual trailer that I'm not able to recognize from the actual anime..
While some things are some pretty recognizeable elements, there are also others who seem completely new to me.. And I am a pretty hardcore Ouran fan..
Allthough I'm still reading the manga..

Basically I think this movie will either be a direct sequel to the drama in itself, Or maybe even a alternate version to the ending of the last one.. Hoping for a truly satisfying ending for this one.. Not a cliffhanger..

There's one thing though some of you might agree with me on, Atleast those with a past of watching the anime before the drama.. i truly miss two of the episodes from the anime. I was hoping it would be made into the drama in itself or either in this movie.. but it doesn't seem like it will..
>>I truly miss the episodes where the scary looking guy with the red hair comes into the picture and confesses to Haruhi.. I still remember Tamaki's reaction from it.. That alone was enough to make me want to rewatch the anime. [COLOR="black"][/COLOR]<< Spoiler ends.
I can't wait for the movie. but, actually the drama had disapointed me. I red the manga first and I expected the drama too much. but that's okay since I love J-drama. I hope the movie can be better
yay i will be in japan when this is released . yay!! no subs but i don't care. lol
Haha It's being released on St. Patty's Day. I hope they wear some green :p
I'm so looking forward to watching this movie ^^
Ahhhhh - want to watch the movie soooooooooo bad !!!!!!!!! i love tamaki-senpai :)
Why does it take so long to sub it???
YAYYY does anyone know if the drama is up and i can watch it wit eng subbed??????
katrina21 wrote: YAYYY does anyone know if the drama is up and i can watch it wit eng subbed??????

The drama is available with english subs, the movie I'm not so sure.
generally movies take ages to be released with subs. i would say it would take another month or more, sadly.
Just noticed that I didn't add this yet. XD
Looking forward to this subbed!!!
Waiting for subs too.
The movie is up at dramacrazy you guys! :D How exciting.
Honto!? Yataaaaaaaaa!!!!!