Absolute Boyfriend

Title: 絶対彼氏。
Title (romaji): Zettai Kareshi
Also known as: Absolute Boyfriend
Tagline: Kanzen Muketsu no Koibito Robot / The Completely Perfect Boyfriend Robot
Genre: Romance, comedy
Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Theme song: Okaeri by Ayaka

Synopsis:
Robot maker, Kronos Heaven, finally develops "Night Tenjo", the perfect male humanoid programmed to be devoted and completely loyal to his lover. The company chooses temp worker Izawa Riko to take part in a 5-day free trial. At first, Riko only sees Night as a household appliance. But when she finds out how deep Night's devotion to herself is, Riko finds herself falling in love with him. Joining the love triangle is Asamoto Soshi, a distinguished young executive at her company who has feelings for her. --Fuji TV

Cast:
-Hayami Mokomichi as Tenjo Night
-Mizushima Hiro as Asamoto Soshi
-Aibu Saki as Izawa Riiko
-Sasai Eisuke as Shirasagi Yuki
-Ueno Natsuhi as Ito Mika
-Satoi Kenta as Hirata Hajime
-Nekoze Tsubaki as Adachi Kyoko
-Komoto Maki as Sato Nozomi
-Kaji Masaki as Tanaka Yoichiro
-Yamada Meikyo as Asamoto Shiro
-Minemura Rie (峯村リエ) as Yoshioka Tetsuko
-Erena as Ono Chiho
-Sakuragi Ryosuke (桜木涼介) as Morikawa Yasushi
-Watanuki Shoichi (綿貫正市) as Dei Takeru
-Irie Jingi as Hayashi Kota
-Yamamoto Kei as Asamoto Kazushi
-Nakamura Shunsuke as Asamoto Masashi
-Sasaki Kuranosuke as Namikiri Gaku
-Maya Miki as Wakabayashi Fujiko

Production Credits:
-Original writing: Watase Yu, Zettai Kareshi (manga)
-Planning: Kanei Takuya (金井卓也)
-Screenwriter: Nezu Rika (根津理香) (ep1-3,5-6,8-11), Fumishima Rei (文島礼) (ep4), Nihei Junpei (二瓶遵平) -(ep7)
-Producer: Hashimoto Fumi (橋本芙美)
-Director: Hijikata Masato (土方政人) (ep1-2,5,8,11), Sato Genta (佐藤源太) (ep3-4,7,10), Kitagawa Manabu (北川学) (ep6,9)
-Music: Fukushima Yuko (福島祐子), audio highs

I'm currently watching this (almost done!) Anybody else seen it?
i found this show to be really slow and a little disapointing.
I liked this show. Sometimes it was a little slow, but since I didn't read the manga I had no preconceived expectations for it. I only read about how different it was from the manga after I was almost done.
I surprised myself by actually liking this show a lot haha. I watched it in 2 days, and I didn't think I'd like this version because I loved the manga
Crazy4You wrote: I surprised myself by actually liking this show a lot haha. I watched it in 2 days, and I didn't think I'd like this version because I loved the manga

High Five! Jejeje
I liked this show, it's really cute. What I didn't like was the special, I thought it was kind of pointless
LisNoir wrote: High Five! Jejeje

Haha High 5!!

beca256 wrote: I liked this show, it's really cute. What I didn't like was the special, I thought it was kind of pointless

I still haven't seen the special because of what people have been saying about it haha
beca256 wrote: I liked this show, it's really cute. What I didn't like was the special, I thought it was kind of pointless

I haven't seen the special yet.
Crazy4You wrote:

I still haven't seen the special because of what people have been saying about it haha

It's not bad, it's just repetitive =)
I liked the show and the special even if it was pointles xD My favourite character: Soshi (Of course Hiro <3)
beca256 wrote: It's not bad, it's just repetitive =)

Ohh I see haha, might not watch it :p
The special is cute...it juyst really isn't needed at all for the soryline.. Like she said it is repetitive.
I watched this one just cuz of Hiro and TBH it just left me unsatisfied...loved Hiro though
This was my very first drama. So of course it was one of my favorites :)
i liked everything about this show except the Sp. i loved hiro in it