This club is dedicated to fans of the Japanese medical series Doctor X. Fans are encouraged to share their thoughts and enthusiasm regarding the series. 

Please keep discussions respectful.

Here are some badges and Banners you can post on your profiles courtesy of @Rien:

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Special Episode

Season 4

Season 5

Season 6

Season 7

Movie

I WATCHED ALL SEASONS 2 TIMES, SOME EPISODES WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO MORE THAN 3-4 TIMES. IT'S THE BEST UNREALISTIC MEDICAL SHOW EVER. BUT I LOVE IT WAY TO MUCH. HERE COMES DIAMON MICHIKO WHO NEVER FAILS OR MAKES MISTAKES

SunnyKhasi:

I WATCHED ALL SEASONS 2 TIMES, SOME EPISODES WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO MORE THAN 3-4 TIMES. IT'S THE BEST UNREALISTIC MEDICAL SHOW EVER. BUT I LOVE IT WAY TO MUCH. HERE COMES DIAMON MICHIKO WHO NEVER FAILS OR MAKES MISTAKES

Welcome!

Same I have re-watched so many episodes that at this point it is an addiction.

I am so excited for the movie!!!! I hope that will not be the end for future dramas thru...

Foodie:

I am so excited for the movie!!!! I hope that will not be the end for future dramas thru...

I hope so too I really want more seasons

This club has been quiet with only a few members so let me try again because I know that there are a lot of Doctor X fans out there. Come and join the club and release your Doctor X enthusiasm!! 

OMG I JUST FOUND THIS AND YESSS I THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD NOT MATCH MY OBESSION WITH DAIMON MICHIKO? I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!

AileeForever:
OMG I JUST FOUND THIS AND YESSS I THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD NOT MATCH MY OBESSION WITH DAIMON MICHIKO? I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!

Welcome. YESSSS I am obsessed with her too. I have re-watched the  seasons countless times.

RXinw:

Welcome. YESSSS I am obsessed with her too. I have re-watched the  seasons countless times.

I'm a witness to his obsession. He has mentioned The Doctor X show on the BL Lover's Club forum, hahahaha.

I had to come tease you here too. MuHahahaha

American Fan:

I'm a witness to his obsession. He has mentioned The Doctor X show on the BL Lover's Club forum, hahahaha.

I had to come tease you here too. MuHahahaha

lol

I love this full series and watched so many repeats!!!

I do not want it to end!!!

Foodie:

I love this full series and watched so many repeats!!!

Same!!!